What phone are you using?

Options

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Man, you droid users are such HATERS on apple. I prefer iPhone but do not hate on droid... LOL. I just prefer the user interface from the iPhone.

I went from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy Note 2.... Gave it 2 weeks and switched to iPhone 5... I couldn't get used to the OS.

I am currently still LOVING my iPhone 5 but am soooo ready for these fools to join the big boys and give us a bigger phone... FINALLY!!!

I can't waitttt!!!!!

Anywho, droid is great but just operates very differently than iPhone - and for me it is #teamapple ONLY when it comes to phones.

Editted for terrible spelling.
  • agousetis
    agousetis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A LifeProof or Otterbox case is almost a necessity with the cost of phones.

I love both cases, but I use my LifeProof more, because it has clip that attaches to the handlebars of my bike.
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Haha! I don't know why so many people hate Apple. I do too, a little bit. I will never own an iPhone. It's just not me at all. Android seems so much more approachable. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone other than me. :/
    The problem with Androids is that unless you're getting a high end phone, it will lag, lag, lag! This has happened to me so many times that I finally decided to switch to another OS and save up for a proper Android, like an S4 or HTC One.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    the office one at the moment
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    The last grade Nokia I could find.

I don't bother having nice technology. I only drop it/drown it/ruin it in a myriad of other ways.

It's liberating in some ways, but occasionally being the only 20-something person I know who hasn't really progressed past the Nokia 3310 is a bit embarrassing.

AH WELL.

I love that you have a 3310! Way to do your own thing. Sometimes I feel like just ditching my phone and buying a super simple one just to uncomplicate things. But then I chicken out. :D I'm too much of an addict.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - love it - best phone I've had yet.
  • IRLACTCYD
    Options
    LG G2 on Sprint. I like it, but certain touch functions seem to be a little flaky. I think it's a software problem. Waiting for a fix.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5s
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    LOL...I'm in the Dark Ages. I am using my LG Lotus purchased in 2007. Seriously.

I had an iPhone for awhile, it was 4 or 5, I don't even know...I was bored with that in a few months so I sold it. I am sure I will get another smartphone but I am not in any hurry.

The bonus is I currently just use ting for phone service and it's rarely over twenty bucks a month (I'm not affiliated with them or anything).
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    A 15.00 tracphone. Around here we only want phones that are phones, they don't need to be big fancy things.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    galaxy s2 lte. love it, battery lasts a couple days and it doesnt lag, but i only really use it for texting and calls, not much facebook or games or whatever else. i feel its very similar to the iphone in almost every way, other than the iphones ability to interact with other apple products

had a blackberry bold 9700 before this, which was a really good phone too
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I can never go back to having a small phone again!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone 5...salmon pink with an apple green case...as seen in many of my photos.
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    A 15.00 tracphone. Around here we only want phones that are phones, they don't need to be big fancy things.

You're lucky. It's so easy to get caught up in all the hype, and then you're spending more and more money on something that you don't necessarily need. I hate how quickly new versions of phones come out these days, so you buy a phone and 2 years later it's old news.
  • fatmanintransition
    fatmanintransition Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Motorola Droid Razr M
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I've never been an Apple person I don't know why. Except for my iPod because no other video/mp3 player comes close. But phone wise I'm an Android girl. I'm switching to Windows phone now. (I have a feeling I'll be stoned for this by Droid die-hards).
    I had an HTC 8X Windows phone and I really liked it. The MFP app has issues though. I hear they are working on it but as far as I know it still has issues.

My phone is a company phone and they had a Samsung Galaxy S4 (probably from someone that quit or was laid off) and so I got that one. It's been good so far. I liked the email app in the Windows phone better though.

Good luck.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Mine:bigsmile:
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I can never go back to having a small phone again!

I have never understood how people carry those things around. I wouldn't even call it a phone. It's a tablet with call and text capabilities. (Or a phablet. Haha, I learnt that just today.) That thing is huge! I'd be afraid to pull it out in public.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I have a Nokia Windows phone and I love it, except that until the new OS update comes out, my Fitbit can't talk to it. Luckily, it should be out any time.