Hey! Wanna be my fitness buddy!?

Options
Hey! My name is Jen, I started fitness pal on November 11 2010., I've been losing weight but would like to have more friends, if anyone is interested :) I am a mother, a wife, I have a 6 month old baby, my only child, I am exclusively breastfeeding him and enjoy la leche league meetings. I have been training for a 5 k also doing couch to 5 k program. I am currently on week 5 of the program. I am an RN and my husband is a youth minister and evangelist. We are non denominational charismatic Christians. I really enjoy fitness pal and would like some new friends so if you are interested please add me :)

Replies

• lisa_lotte
    Options
    i'm adding you now :-)

Lisa
  • jessievbutler
    Options
    hey jen i am jessie am really trying hard to lose would love to have friends and work together at this ..thks jessie
  • sneakers71
    Options
    I'll friend you! I will be starting a 5k training program on the 23rd. I have done 5k's in past years (2 of them) but REALLY want to improve my time. So good luck to you and maybe we can encourage each other along the way!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Sure! I just started and don't have too many "friends" either. :smile:
  • brittk70
    brittk70 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new too!
    I have actually read some of the threads on the message boards and from there have found people who "have what I want" based on their posts (basically, people who log in regularly, seem to be pretty positive, work out regularly and are having sucess!) then I have written to them and asked if I could add them as friends.
    I can't tell you how much it helps to see other peoples progress and posts!! Love it!
    I'll add you now.

Britt
  • HWPAMLSWT
    Options
    Hi Jen I will add you as a friend. I would also like to train for the 5k. I am new to myfitnesspal and so far I like what I see. I am married with 3 children. My husband is also a minister and we belong to a non-denominational church as well. We seem to have a few things in common. Please keep me posted on your successes and not so good successes. That way we can help keep each other accountable.