Will Power!!

Options
Some of the lads at work have clubbed together and bought samosas, onion bargies, and spring rolls from a proper indian food place. They have been sat less than 3 paces from my desk all afternoon and I have resisted temptation!!! I have sat very happily with my ham salad and bottle of water and now feel really chuffed with myself!

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    is chuffed a good thing or a bad thing?
  • sara_bear84
    sara_bear84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    definately good (sorry it's a british thing lol)
  • CJWirth09
    CJWirth09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! :) it is so hard, I know! Keep up the good work!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    well then, good work!
  • jojomoss
    jojomoss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done big sis x
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Your AWESOME!!!!!
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    Good Job.

I know how you fell. I sit 5 feet from a try of cookies (choch chip and pb), red velvet cupcakes. And there is a crock pot with Buffalo wing dip. It smells so good. I will just stick with my Turkey Sandwich.
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ok, so the girl scout cookies are going on sale soon and i'm a SUCKER for some thin mints. do i get 2 boxes and freeze them to eat over a period of time or say screw the girl scout cookies this year??
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know how you feel since the snacks here at work are two steps from my desk but I've just learned to ignore them.
  • boardshorts
    Options
    Really great. Keep up the good work and keep feeling really chuffed with yourself.
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    definately good (sorry it's a british thing lol)

I adore your cockney rhyming almost as much as I admire your strength! Now the food is gone--it's a thing of the past, and you made the right choice. Now how about a trip up the apples and pears?

;-)
  • ktague
    ktague Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job with will power you all. And, if you have will power, buy the girl scout cookies. If not, don't. They will be too tempting. HOWEVER, we also need treats once in a while so let yourself have a treat once in a while.
  • Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you should be very proud.. What will power.. The strong will survive....
  • kadenpup82
    kadenpup82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! This week was my co-workers birthday and she had a strawberry cheesecake brought in from a friend for us to share...Well I kindly declined...best decision of my day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!