Newbee

Options
Hi My name is Melissa, I have been using MFP for about a month now. I must say that it has shown me where I was going wrong with eating habits. (calorie intake) I would love to have more FP buddies so I can compare food an exercise ideas.
I am trying to make this a way of life for me, I am not extreme over weight, but just enough to make me notice that I don't like where I am. Going through menopause has not been helpful either in the weigh loss. So , if you are interested in comparing foods and exercise, and even tell me if I am doing something wrong, please request me as a friend. :drinker:

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Are you RDT or WDE?

If you're a real Alabama girl you'll know what that means. lol

Go Dawgs!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
    Tracking food intake is always a good place to start with keeping on top of weight.
  • cdl42
    cdl42 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi my name is Chantel and I just started over fresh. I started wondering why I had the friends I did since they did not seem to respond to anything I had to say. So I figured forget them, because I tried like crazy to encourage them and stay in touch with them, but oh well. So I am looking for real friendship with mutual support and motivation. If you are in for that then let's be friend.:drinker:
  • melissafortin146
    melissafortin146 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    RTR
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    RTR

Good cause I hate Auburn.