Heavy coffee

Options
For those of you skeptical that your weight fluctuates through the day... I got up earlier than usual and decided to weigh. Pottied, stripped and weighed in at 149.8. Yippee! Under 150! Went about my morning routine, drank 2 cups of coffee. Went to shower and decided to weigh again out of curiosity. Pottied and stripped again. Weighed 150.6. That's heavy coffee! :laugh:

Replies

• YayMe17
    YayMe17 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LOL. That IS heavy coffee. :drinker: I thought I was the only one that weighed before & after eating. If the scale were in the kitchen I'd be on it as I ate-just for fun. :laugh: Thanks for the laugh. Have a great day!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! That's hilarious. It's crazy how weight fluctuates.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thats why i weight myself in the morning, totally hungry, i just want to see the lower numbers...:)
  • jonye71
    Options
    I agree here folks, it is weird how our weight fluctuates. My OH went to the gym the other day came back weighed himself and he was heavier, now thats weird too.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I agree here folks, it is weird how our weight fluctuates. My OH went to the gym the other day came back weighed himself and he was heavier, now thats weird too.

My hubby has that happen every time he works out. By a cpl lbs at that. He attributes it to the gallons of water he drinks during the workout.

And I also had a heavy coffee day. I accidentally took a sip and registered .8 lbs heavier than the day before so I am totally discounting those numbers for the day. :wink:
  • laurat89
    Options
    i find it better to measure myself then to weigh myself !