When to weigh?

Options
So I usually weigh every Friday after work (at night)! Tomorrow I am off and probs going out for lunch so should I weigh tonight or wait until tomorrow night? Opinions needed please!!

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    If I am not mistaken, its best to weigh in the morning!!
  • iamme1414
    Options
    I weigh in the mornings before my shower.
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I agree, it's best to weigh in the morning. Your body does a lot of work while you're resting, so it's best. I think there's an article on here somewhere discussing that,. I do mine on Mondays in the mornings before work. I love doing it then because I look forward to the rest of my day :)
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    always best to weigh in when you get up, naked, same time every week, for me it's Friday morning at 9am.
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    it's best to weigh in the morning as you'll get your TRUE weight. I always weigh in Saturday mornings at the gym before my Zumba class!
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. Best to weigh first thing in the AM.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters but they say it's best to weigh yourself at the same time. So if you usually weigh at night I would stick to that.
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Weigh in the Morning, after you go to the bathroom, your much lighter, and when you weight in at night, its going to be more with all the food you ate in the day, plus, you will be more happer with your results in the morning!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    always best to weigh in when you get up, naked, same time every week, for me it's Friday morning at 9am.

Agreed. You are at your true weight BEFORE you have eaten and drank all day long. Start in the mornings before breakfast and after using the potty. :)
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in the morning, naked, after my first morning pee, but before showering.
  • caseymcq
    Options
    butt naked, after you use the potty, first thing in the morning, on the same day, once a week! LOL :laugh: