Can I have a do over?

Options
Hello everyone. I'm not new to MFP, I just got lazy for a few (At least I can admit it). I can honestly say that I'm ready to take the next step in my life by taking control of my health. I have been dedicated to my food choices for about a month now and so far I'm down 11 pounds with many more to go! The best part about this is that I have decided to join my wife on this journey and we are in it together. We have plans for children and being healthy is a huge part of that happening. We constantly motivate each other and it's a beautiful thing. I'm just on here to maybe meet new positive and encouraging people that are as dedicated as we are to living long, healthy, meaningful lives. Feel free to add me or leave a note from time to time. We all need a little extra push sometimes. Thank you

Replies

• oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    Good start and welcome back!\
    tumblr_inline_mqhwif5BhN1qz4rgp.gif
  • meganeileenmc
    meganeileenmc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am just coming back from a little hiatus myself. My big motivation is also to be healthy for my husband and I to have some children. Motivation always helps! I will send you a friend request and if your wife is part of MFP also tell her to request me :smile:
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love seeing couples working together to do this. Feel free to add me.