What phone are you using?

Options

Replies

• T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've never been an Apple person I don't know why. Except for my iPod because no other video/mp3 player comes close. But phone wise I'm an Android girl. I'm switching to Windows phone now. (I have a feeling I'll be stoned for this by Droid die-hards).
    I had an HTC 8X Windows phone and I really liked it. The MFP app has issues though. I hear they are working on it but as far as I know it still has issues.

My phone is a company phone and they had a Samsung Galaxy S4 (probably from someone that quit or was laid off) and so I got that one. It's been good so far. I liked the email app in the Windows phone better though.

Good luck.

Ooh, lucky you! I'm jealous. :) Haha, I prefer the droid email app cause Windows phones don't have a Gmail app as far as I know. Google is really trying hard to pretend Windows phones do not exist.
  • Jamesterz
    Jamesterz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a Motorola Droid 4.....the one with the slide out keyboard! LOL. I HATE touch screen typing, but my phone is so slow and old.....My upgrade is available in Nov so I am going to get a Samsung Galaxy 4S, so I better get used to touch screen typing.

I am not an Apple girl either, not sure why. Don't hate them, just have no interest in getting an iPhone.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Dont laugh.. Galaxy S3 Is my New phone.... my kids always have better technology than me :)
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I've never been an Apple person I don't know why. Except for my iPod because no other video/mp3 player comes close. But phone wise I'm an Android girl. I'm switching to Windows phone now. (I have a feeling I'll be stoned for this by Droid die-hards).
    I had an HTC 8X Windows phone and I really liked it. The MFP app has issues though. I hear they are working on it but as far as I know it still has issues.

My phone is a company phone and they had a Samsung Galaxy S4 (probably from someone that quit or was laid off) and so I got that one. It's been good so far. I liked the email app in the Windows phone better though.

Good luck.

Ooh, lucky you! I'm jealous. :) Haha, I prefer the droid email app cause Windows phones don't have a Gmail app as far as I know. Google is really trying hard to pretend Windows phones do not exist.
    I also meant to include that if you wanted to go with a Windows phone HTC is just about to release the HTC One as a Windows phone. It'll be Windows 8.1 with Update 1 too. So it'll be the latest and greatest at this point. Here's a link to a story about it.

http://www.wpcentral.com/htc-one-w8-can-it-get-htc-back-windows-phone-game

Looks like August 19th release date.

I think it'll only be on Verizon though. I know everyone has a favorite carrier based on the coverage they have in their area.

There will still be that MyFitnessPal app issue until MFP gets that updated again too.

I don't care at all about Gmail. The only reason I have a Gmail account is because of Android and I do like Google Plus. I don't care for Facebook but of course all my family and friends use it to post pictures of the babies and such. So I need to have a Facebook account. Google Plus is nicer though I think.
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dont laugh.. Galaxy S3 Is my New phone.... my kids always have better technology than me :)

I can't even laugh. That's a better phone than I currently have. Haha, yeah, kids always have better phones than their parents. So did I, and still do.
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy - Rugby Pro
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    A TELEphone. :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I have a purple Sony Xperia Z1 that I got just over a month ago (had an Xperia Arc previously). So far I love it. The size of the newer phones threw me a bit at first, but I got used to it pretty quick.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    mine
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I have a dinosaur...samsung galaxy s, it still works so I cant see me changing it. I DO want a new one...
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    iPhone 3GS! My phone is so old George W. Bush was still president when I bought it...planning on finally upgrading to the iPhone 6 in about a month though! I'm so ready for an upgrade. (I'm an Apple person.)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5S It's ok, nothing special.
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    the galaxy s5......makes healthy life so much easier!!!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I had a note 2
    2 weeks ago
    it fell
    the screen broke :sad: :sad: :sad:

Using my old iphone 4 now, and thinking of buying LG G3

I have an iPHONE not sure if they make them for other phones, but Life Proof cases are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I had taken my phone out of my case and dropped it, it cracked. Brought it to the store because luckily I was ready for an upgrade. I had stuck the phone back in my Life Proof case and the guy was like OMG I cannot believe you cracked the screen in a Life Proof case. I said no, I just stuck it back in after!! It broke when it wasn't in the case. Lesson learned, I am never taking my phone out of the Life Proof case again! I have drop kicked my phone in the parking deck a ton of times and never a scratch on the phone!
    :bigsmile:
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I can never go back to having a small phone again!

LOL I love your picture (tagline)! Too funny!! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I got a Nokia 920 and like it. It came free with my 2 year plan. Mmm, only $30 a month :)

(I should mention that Canada has some of the highest phone rates and most phone plans start at $45 a month)
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using a Samsung S5. The waterproof (resistant, I guess) feature is great for me as I carry it in my pocket while running and cycling. I prefer the size and weight of the S4, but the water proofing seals the deal for me. My wife has an S4, she previously had an iPhone. She prefers the Android.

I went with the AT&T plan that lets you get a new phone in a year. Next I think I'm going to try a Windows phone, just for kicks. I can live with anything for a year, and I like the Windows phone look, and Cortana actually seems usable.
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5S grey/black and I loooove it.

I've always been an iPhone supporter, I think their products are fantastic quality and well worth the money.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I can never go back to having a small phone again!

I have never understood how people carry those things around. I wouldn't even call it a phone. It's a tablet with call and text capabilities. (Or a phablet. Haha, I learnt that just today.) That thing is huge! I'd be afraid to pull it out in public.

I used to think that way, until I got my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Now all other phones look really small (with a few exceptions) and I can't see myself with anything else. Once you get used to the phone, it becomes the normal size. It's all in what you get used to.
  • kryten83
    kryten83 Posts: 12
    Options
    Had an LG G3 for a couple of weeks now. I have chubby fingers so needed a big screen! Great camera, very fast and should stay up-to-date for a while.