ADVICE/HELP NEEDED

Okay so I know its healthy to eat breakfast for loads of reasons but when I eat breakfast I feel like it kickstarts my cravings and actually makes me hungrier through out the day! Is this normal? what should I do?? Thank you in advance

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    There is no rule stating that you have to eat breakfast.

If you don't like to eat breakfast because it makes you more hungry throughout the day, don't eat breakfast. Losing weight is not about eating at specific times, it's about having a caloric deficit. If that means you prefer to eat all of your day's calories after 12pm, then by all means, carry on. :drinker:
  • I NEED HELP
    I DONT KNOW THE CALORIES OF THE FOOD
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Agreed, no rule on the fact that you HAVE to eat breakfast. (Although you're talking to the wrong girl I'm a breakfast enthusiast/lover and it is my passion). Higher protein in the morning helps keep me full and I don't even think about food really and have to remind myself to eat lunch again. Breakfast is my largest meal.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Don't eat breakfast
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I think each of is different. Maybe try something small such as toast or move breakfast to mid morning snack and see if that helps. I know I am often not ready to eat until several hours after I get up
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    I NEED HELP
    I DONT KNOW THE CALORIES OF THE FOOD
    :huh:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,961 Member
    I feel that way too. I just don't worry about it. I eat an apple if I really want something.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    You don't have to eat breakfast if you don't want to. I have to. Mostly because I'll commit mass murder at work if I don't. :blushing:
  • snoopyjet
    snoopyjet Posts: 82 Member
    You don't need to. You can try Intermittent fasting that way :)
  • Thank you all!:)