Just wondering

Options
Where is everybody from? I'm from Arkansas and we have about 3 inches of snow. Ready for Spring and Summer to get here so I can get moving outside instead of inside!

Replies

• innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm in central Indiana. I can't see the building across the street it's snowing so hard! We're supposed to have 5 inches today. Trade you for your 3 ;)
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    Lol...that's ok.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Can't blame a girl for trying!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sunny South Florida :)
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I am in NFLD Canada.. lots of snow here.. but only got it recently! We have a few feet of snow piled up!!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Central Coast of California - where it's pretty moderate year round ;o) - definitely no snow!
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    London, England. :o)
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Missouri... 7 inches of snow and 2 more coming this afternoon :(
  • agordon415
    Options
    Sorry about your winter. I'm from Florida and it's going to be 73 today. If it makes you feel better, I'm originally from Missouri, so I feel your pain.
  • fatBgone80
    Options
    Sunny South Florida :)

:-) no snow here, im from SFL too.
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    Southern California - beach town. Honestly have no right to complain about the weather, but I still do!! Definitely NO snow, ever.
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Massachusetts .... I have about a foot of snow still at my house and they are predicting more for tomorrow. :(
  • ByTheBeach
    Options
    Massachusetts -

So far we have been given the gift of nearly 3ft of snow at my house. We are expecting another 4-6 inches tomorrow. hopefully the snow Gods will grace us with the storm during the morning commute - making it necessary for my school to be closed and in turn giving me another 3 day weekend...

we shall see!
  • ngoat
    Options
    Southern California - beach town. Honestly have no right to complain about the weather, but I still do!! Definitely NO snow, ever.

im jealous!
  • ngoat
    Options
    Massachusetts -

So far we have been given the gift of nearly 3ft of snow at my house. We are expecting another 4-6 inches tomorrow. hopefully the snow Gods will grace us with the storm during the morning commute - making it necessary for my school to be closed and in turn giving me another 3 day weekend...

we shall see!

at least you get to get off school.. I am stuck trucking it to work
  • afred29
    afred29 Posts: 29
    Options
    Nebraska....come on summer....it's freezing here
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Southern California here as well, Sunny and Windy today, but no complaints!!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    SW Ohio (originally from NM).... it's snowing here today... I don't hate the Winter, but I definately prefer the other seasons more!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    CENTRAL / EASTERN NEW HAMPSHIRE

weve got 2 feet snow n more on the way tomorrow predicting 5 or so inches where iam.... i hate snow n im living in the wrong area totally ! lol no it isnt that bad i can deal With snow if it wasNT freezing cold out!
  • Dee1006
    Dee1006 Posts: 37
    Options
    From Long Island, New York. We still have snow on the ground from the last one, but there saying it is heading our way tonight. I am definitley craving some summer weather!