I Need Support and to be Accountable.

Options
I can't do it alone. I cheat myself because i know no one is looking at my weight or eating habits, etc. When I am accountable I can lose weight and stay with it. So if you too want to be accountable, join me, friend me. Let's do this together once and for all.

Replies

• moveyourself
    Options
    feel free to add me - I'm also looking for support! :)
  • BigSexyLiz
    Options
    Hi there!

I literally *just joined - minutes ago. I'm in the same boat, we should help each other out! I have 20 pounds to lose
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Although I will add you and be happy to support you I will say this:

You have to have a level of accountability to yourself before you can seek it from somewhere else. We are here to motivate and support you, but we cannot slap the "bad foods" out of your hands. You have to have self control and discipline within yourself for this to be a successful exprience. I wish you all the best. :0) \o/
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You sound like me!! I've been trying for over a year. I need more accountability and mfp buddies!
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I find I usually talk myself out of that piece of cake while at the store. I remind myself why I'm as big as I am I usually find myself putting it back.
  • Ixlr8a67
    Ixlr8a67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people to share support with. If you want to add me IXLR8A67 :smile:
  • MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have always been on some kind of a diet because it makes me accountable if I have to go somewhere and weigh in however since doing the Ideal Protein diet, I dont feel that way anymore. Its not because its the best program but its a program that suits my lifestyle. You have to find what works for you. Low carb eating isnt hard for me so thats why it works. Its a program that I found that I can actually stick with!
    I also found a gym a couple of years ago that I feel comfortable going to and not worrying about others around me. All of this took so long but I finally figured out what worked for me.
    Stay on this site and find people that you can connect to. I love hearing of others success. It keeps me wanting more.
    I have been off program for a couple of months now and havent gained my weight back other than a few pounds. I feel good. I am excited about my changes.
  • achampan
    achampan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an accountability group (done through Facebook) beginning August 25th. If you have any interest in learning more about the group feel free to add me here on MFP and/or send me a message and we can chat :)
  • habeeba300
    habeeba300 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me,i welcome new freinds