Wii and xbox 360 users

Options
hello, could you recommend any workout program or game that my kids may enjoy and that i may be able to use as a workout tool as well. i am having difficulty finding a time to work out. Help!!!

Replies

• ellensheldon
    Options
    i use the xbox kinect....hours of fun for all:)
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    we have a wii and the kids love the fit plus and zumba...and for Christmas I got them the Nickelodeon Fit and they LOVE it plus i can do it along with them because its fun! lol.... (my kids are 3.5 and 5)
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    kinetic adventures....we just got it and we were having a blast! definately a great time and lots of calories to burn!
  • carissagrayson
    Options
    I've been using Dance Central on the Xbox with the Kinect. It has a workout mode so it keeps track of your time and how many calories you have burned.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wii Sports Boxing is great for family fun and working out, also Kumba is great fun with family
  • crimsonstars
    Options
    I have EA sports active for the Wii, but they now have EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii, Xbox, and PS3. I love the first one, and I'm saving to get the second one.
  • Sheila62
    Sheila62 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Any activities on the Wii or the xbox will burn calories that both you and your kids can do, I think the xbox with the Kinect is most fun though
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    we've hada Wii for about 3 years and love it - My current favorite is Just Dance 2 - my kids LOVE it, too - the next 2 on my list are: Active Life Explorer (it is getting rave reviews as a family fitness game) - and the EA Active NFL training camp game (might get my hubby working out, too with that one!

Another favorite in our house is the hula hooping on the Wii Fit - it is a workout and SO fun - especially when we have friends over - it is hilarious to watch :)
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have the xbox kinect too! The kinect adventures ia A LOT of fun and can be quite a workout! I also enjoy Dance Central!