Wii Zumba

Options
Does anyone use Wii Zumba? If so, what do you use to log your minutes? Thanks!!

Replies

• princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I got it for Christmas, and I love it! I log it under dancing (aerobic, ballet) and then put in the minutes. I usually do two twenty minute workouts or one 45 minute workout.
  • alisonnorth
    alisonnorth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i do Zumba wii and in a class and log it as "Aerobics- High Impact"...
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    Wii games are currently buy 2 get one free at best buy. I think I am going to take advantage of this and get the Zumba as well and the Just Dance and Just Dance 2. Heard great things about them all!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Wii games are currently buy 2 get one free at best buy. I think I am going to take advantage of this and get the Zumba as well and the Just Dance and Just Dance 2. Heard great things about them all!

Ok Just dance 2 is wayy better than just dance 1. Just dance one is easier and I didnt feel like i got a good sweat. I like the songs better in Just dance 2. ALSO Michael Jackson the experience is another sweet *kitten* game. Doing thriller as a zombie once I sweat like a man.
  • missyj1977
    Options
    Okay, thanks everyone!! I just bought the Zumba last night, I have been waiting for a long time to find someone who has it in stock! I already love it! I alos have the Just Dance and its pretty good too. I also use my Wii Fit Plus a lot!
  • missyj1977
    Options
    I am going to have to try out the Michael Jackson game!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to try out the Michael Jackson game!

It. Is. Awesome.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba isn't out in the UK till next month :frown:
  • EvilPirateJohn
    EvilPirateJohn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    To add to the topic:

Does anyone have the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 Zumba? If so, what are your opinions?
  • reedylor
    reedylor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on the MJ Wii game!
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    To add to the topic:

Does anyone have the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 Zumba? If so, what are your opinions?

I have xbox360 kinect zumba. I like it a lot. My living room is kinda small and dark, so it doesn't track me as well as it could, but I just try to do the best I can at the moves...it definitely gives you a workout! I just got YourShape Fitness for kinect and really like it as well. I am still really new to it, so I am trying to see all the features it has.