Food :) Perfect Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Options
What is the perfect Breakfast, Lunch and DInner in your opinion and what foods would you advise to eat during those 3 meals? :)

Also what is a good snack?

One last question. What is a health cheese that I could eat to get my fat and protein daily intake spot on?

Replies

• weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The answers you will get will very widely because each person prefers different things.

You have to find foods that you enjoy and that you can eat while maintaining a deficit.

For me, those foods have a good amount of fat, fiber and protein to keep both my tastebuds and my stomach satisfied.
  • jillyrose0711
    jillyrose0711 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is kind of a fun question =)

Breakfast: oats with strawberries, half a banana, and almond butter
    Post-workout: smoothie with half a banana, spinach, almond milk, and protein powder
    Lunch: a hearty salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, avocado, and homemade vinaigrette
    Snack: yogurt and berries or hummus and baby carrots
    Dinner: grilled chicken, a baked sweet potato topped with plain yogurt & sriracha, and roasted or steamed broccoli
    Snack: toast with peanut butter and a cup of tea
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    Breakfast: Omelet (filling varied dependent on the mood) and hash browns too yum with cheese and onions peppers more yum!
    Lunch: Panini with warm strong cheese and meat and sauce and veggies and...
    Dinner: ravioli or some other pasta or pizza or omg it just freakin depends on my mood

I'm a fan recently of Dubliner aged something or other, not the cheddar.
    Other firm hard cheeses pack a tasty kick too

dubliner-close.jpg

I am now very hungry.
  • centaurizoe
    centaurizoe Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hmm...the PERFECT breaky, lunch and dinner?

Breakfast: Eggs bennys and ice cream
    Lunch: Chips and sushi
    Dinner: Pepsi, beer, carbs and cake

That would be my ideal daily menu...mmm. However, it's more like this:

Breakfast: Smoothie with vegetable protein powder OR something from the school caf if I am running late (Egg salad sandwich usually) and a black coffee
    Lunch: Mixed vegetables with either quinoa (WHEN I CAN FIND IT, IT'S SOMEHOW MISSING FROM MY KITCHEN MUCH TO MY DISMAY) or noodles
    Dinner: Usually kind of like lunch. I eat a LOT of vegetables. Mmmmm veggies
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Omelet (filling varied dependent on the mood) and hash browns too yum with cheese and onions peppers more yum!
    Lunch: Panini with warm strong cheese and meat and sauce and veggies and...
    Dinner: ravioli or some other pasta or pizza or omg it just freakin depends on my mood

I'm a fan recently of Dubliner aged something or other, not the cheddar.
    Other firm hard cheeses pack a tasty kick too

dubliner-close.jpg

I am now very hungry.
    I love that cheese! Try it with some thin sliced pears or apples on a cracker like a wheat thin. So much yum!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Wait, is this like in Heaven? Or what we actually eat?

...'cause those are two different perfects. :)
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Protein bar and/or coffee

Lunch: Shreeded crockpot chicken with coleslaw/veggies and a tortilla/pita

Snack: Gummy candy. Greek Yogurt. Popcorn.

Dinner: Meat, veg, starch, probably some cheese.

Dessert: Cookies and ice cream. Brownies and ice cream. Brownies and frozen yogurt. Cake and ice cream.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
  • tiffanyagee2003
    Options
    Bacon.

This! :laugh: hmmm love bacon

Breakfast : egg whites, Colby Jack cheese and ham on a multi grain sandwich skinny or oatmeal w/ cranberries and little brown sugar and coffee

Lunch : Usually tuna on multi grain skinny or salad with blackened chicken breast

Dinner: Baked penne with melted mozzarella on top
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites:
    Breakfast--scrambled eggs, toast, fruit
    Lunch--deli turkey/garlic hummus/baby spinach/tomato wrap (Flatout multigrain with flax wraps, love them!), baby carrots (these are good dipped in Sunbutter), Greek yogurt
    Dinner--protein source (chicken breast, pork chop, beef, fish, etc), carb source (sweet potato, rice, pasta, etc), and veggie source (usually steamed veggies)
    Snacks I enjoy--Clif protein bars, Quest bars, string cheese & cinnamon roasted almonds, cottage cheese & fruit, banana & peanut butter, apple slices & peanut butter, sweet potato chips

All just depends on your preferences, there's no "one size fits all" perfect meal plan :)