The Real Day 1

Today is the actual Day "1" since I created my MFP Account. I made this on Saturday morning.

Today is Monday August 11th, which is my first day of College. I have already almost finished my calories for the day but what I did was add what I know I am having for dinner already so I knew how much i could eat for lunch.. if that makes sense.

I park my car about .2 miles away from the college so I get almost a mile of extra walking per day that i wasn't normally getting because i need to walk to my car in between classes.

Also I walked to the grocery store to by a protein bar and a small Orange Juice for lunch.

Right after school, depending on what day it is I am going to be going to the gym at different times. MWF will be Directly after school which is 5pm on Monday and Wednesday. and Tuesdays will be around 2pm

On tuesday at Thursday I will be going around 10am, in between classes, go home and shower and then go back to school. ( those days I have a 6 hour break )

I am allowing myself to consume 2200 calories per day, I am not tracking any walking that I do. I am not tracking any sort of workout I am doing in the gym or outside of the gym. 2200 calories per day is more then enough for me to eat and not starve myself if I am eating healthy. If i am not eating Healthy I could easily be very hungry after eating 2200 calories.

Any exercise I do I will consider " Extra Credit" and will, in the end. make me lose more weight.

I am looking for more friends on MFP so feel free to add me or message me.

Replies

• Catter_05
    Catter_05 Posts: 155 Member
    I'm new too. I started at the beginning of August (just on week two!) Congratulations on starting college and your decision to get yourself in better health. I'm learning too but feel free to ask if you need help.
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Good luck! Just remember when you are feeling like you don't have enough time to exercise because you are so busy with school that you will likely be more productive in your studies if you invest a little time in keeping yourself healthy. You can do it!
  • Cheers! Today is my first day, too. Let's do this :)
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Glad you made the decision to start. Good luck on your quest. :)
  • Just started a 6 week body transformation to help kick start a new way of living.
    I've been struggling with my weight my entire life - weighed 122kg in high-school lost 30kg during my teens but its slowly creeping back up-

Recently i put on 11.2kg over a 2 month period nudging me back over the 100kg mark.
    clothes don't fit and feeling down......
    never really counted my calories but now realise how much food i was consuming on a daily basis.

i'm keen to like you to smash it this time- it's not just day one - more like the start of a new beginning - Good luck
  • pcknits
    pcknits Posts: 33 Member
    Congrats on starting college and getting healthy! You can do this.