Can you lose 15 kgs in 4 months?

Options
Hi,

I've started isagenix this week and really want to lose 15 kgs in roughly 19 weeks.

Do you think it is doable?

I'm exercising every day for roughly 45 mins to an hour.

And obviously eating very well (2 shakes a day and I healthy balanced meal)

Love to hear your thoughts!

Replies

• loriebahde
    loriebahde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my husband and i both have dropped over 20 lbs each in 60 days. we have watched our calories, lots of cardio( at least 45 mins a day) and recovery. do not do the same cardio daily. you get bored and you need the exercise different muscles. we walk, bike and run, i also do my elipitical. if you really watch what you are doing and eat better you can lose a lot in 19 weeks. do not diet. dieting is crazy and never works. read posts from people on mfp that have lost a lot and ask questions. add friends for encouagement. friend me if you want .
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 kg in 4 months with low carb
  • hayleyadavis
    Options
    Thank you :) I definitely think it's doable too just needed some encouragement
  • hayleyadavis
    Options
    Thats awesome! I'm not eating many carbs at the moment. Only sweet potato and thats about it.
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hayley -- I think you'll be able to do it in less than 19 weeks if you stick to your plan!!! Good luck!!!
  • WombatHat42
    WombatHat42 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would say it is highly doable. About 1kg a week(2.2 lbs) is healthy. So 4 months is about 18 weeks as long as you average ~0.75kg a week you should be good. Hell, I have just lost ~6kg since the 31st of July by just eating right so I am sure if you find the right work out and eat right you will be fine.
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    As someone with a lot of weight to lose it is doable. Not sustainable but doable, particularly if you have a lot to lose. I could keep up 2-3 pounds a week for a month in the beginning and now am at a little over 2lbs a month. But more reasonable expectations will probably be better in the long run.
  • sandeepgarg2000
    sandeepgarg2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    everything is possible, all u need is will.
    happy losing
  • amandawillard3551
    Options
    Yep, 15kg in 4mths, should be doable. I've lost abt 13kg in just over 2mths. All I've done is reduce calories and walk. No gym or eating strange things. I've tried to cut out the junk and useless calories and eat healthy.
  • righttobearkarma
    righttobearkarma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I managed to do so in 4 months, maybe a few days over, and I wasn't really being overly serious about it. I started from a pretty high weight, though.
  • Silock
    Silock Posts: 2
    Options
    Easily. I'm already lean and still managed to drop 20 lbs in about a month.

All you have to do is follow either Rapid Fat Loss or Ultimate Diet 2.0, depending on your body fat levels.
  • tsalvucci76
    Options
    I lost 14kg in 3 1/2months with clean eating and 20 minutes intensive interval training at home 6 days a week plus a bit of walking. Good luck you can do it x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!