A Year In Weight

Options
wideturn
wideturn Posts: 108 Member
So I started MFP around January/february but I've been working on losing weight since August/September of last year. I recently took a break from MFP due to mental health problems mainly focused around obsessing about my body image and self worth. I think the break was good for me because now I feel better than ever and the plateau I had hit before seems to be gone! Unfortunately, my butt has suffered from the lack of exercise as can be seen in the pics, but I will get right back to work on that :)

tumblr_na5jop1du81qj5cxmo2_500.png

tumblr_na5jop1du81qj5cxmo1_500.png

These are from today!
tumblr_na5jop1du81qj5cxmo3_500.jpg
tumblr_na5jop1du81qj5cxmo4_500.jpg
tumblr_na5jop1du81qj5cxmo5_500.jpg

I am a bit dissapointed with the muscle loss, but that happens when you don't exercise :P I will be hitting the gym today for the first time in over a month, so wish me luck! (First thing on the list - squats!)

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I think you have a great body, and great body confidence. Good luck at the gym today.

(You look so youthful I feel tempted to say, "Tidy that room young lady!").
  • wideturn
    wideturn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think you have a great body, and great body confidence. Good luck at the gym today.

(You look so youthful I feel tempted to say, "Tidy that room young lady!").

Haha yea my room is quite messy xD (it was worse!) in my defense I just moved! lol

I'm 20 years old btw and just weighed in at 133lbs :)
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    How did the gym go?
  • WombatHat42
    WombatHat42 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Damn, just damn. I dont feel you needed to lose any from the august pic. You look great Congrats
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking great and I hope you are feeling great too!!
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    you look stunning! enjoy your new body and confidence:flowerforyou:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't know whether it is just me, but I think you look great anyway! Hope you find some inner peace, because you are beautiful! Keep up the fitness and eating healthily! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!