Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• sasquatch18
    sasquatch18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here :) Hopefully some people in Australia! Would love to help motivate one and another.
  • Mammawto9
    Mammawto9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP. I need friends and motivation. Weighing in at my heaviest.
  • adawson55510
    adawson55510 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey ive been back on MFP a few months now and feel very anti social so feel free to add me :)
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yes please! :)
  • lucii06
    lucii06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new on here. So I would like some friends :) I work out 6 days a week day 8 today with insanity ! XD
  • rjoyn
    rjoyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me too! Had a pretty good streak going then went away for a while, but I'm getting back into it.
  • nickoldav
    nickoldav Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use all the motivation I can get.
  • NeenaCorran
    Options
    need all the support and friends i can get right now :)

not going to be the fattest mum in the school play ground any more....
  • NeenaCorran
    Options
    please add me, need all the help i can get!

ta
  • JanesGame
    JanesGame Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So I'm Jane, 21 and looking to loose the chub! I'm currently waiting for surgery (more info on my page) so I have to be quite sedative in my active levels. I pretty much used this as an excuse as to why I can gain weight. Now I'm regretting it!! I may be temporally immobile but that doesn't mean I can't loose weight.

So I'm needing good motivation and encouragement to lose the chub and once I'm fully recovered (no matter how long it takes) I'll be back in the fitness game too ;)
    until then its good old fashioned low calorie power food
  • MusclenMascara
    MusclenMascara Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Joined back in 2011 but only just got serious about this. Add me, I'd love some motivation :)
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    UK Based guy here up for fun and support, post and log everyday, please come say hi if you add me

x
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i log in daily and could always use more supportive friends. :)
  • layerstogo
    layerstogo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just joined a couple of days ago, could always use more friends (:
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey guys, i would love some friends.
    i am on here daily. super motivated fitness freak :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm kind of new here and in always looking for positive people to be friends on here. We can keep each other motivated. Pease feel free to add me
  • scottkendall90
    Options
    Hello, I am new here. Never used this sight before. I need to lose a bunch of weight and I don't have motivation to even get started, but I need to start somewhere and sometime, because I really don't like the way that I look. I don't really know where to start.
  • KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new motivation and to motivate.
  • lordvaderofcheam
    Options
    Feel free to add me in.
    I'm on here daily.
    I log regularly and work out 5 days a week.
    I will also comment if I feel you are slipping up in terms of too many or too few calories.
  • Am also new on here looking for friends to add on here: guys and girls who can inspire me to reach my goals but also encourage me when I'm not doing as well........
    happy to talk to anyone........ but might struggle to express myself after my first ever Zumba class this coming Monday......