Starting over again, looking for new friends

Options
2»

Replies

• valzippy
    valzippy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all! Starting back again after falling off and recent surgery. Feel free to friend me ... can never have enough MFPs!
  • hangryrunner
    Options
    I'm also returning back here to start over. I've lost around 50lbs so far, but I still have another 50lbs to go.
    It's time to get serious again and get the rest of this weight off.

I'd love some motivational buddies. I am just starting up running again too.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated as well as me helping to keep them motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • jwalker831
    jwalker831 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too! Count me in.
  • kirstinsinclair
    kirstinsinclair Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've decided I need to get serious about this. Been a member for a while but have been VERY inconsistent. Please feel free to friend me. I could use the support! :)
  • littlebeans
    littlebeans Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too! I used MFP two years ago to lose 15-20 pounds successfully and healthily. But then I fell off and gained it back. Looking for friends and people to keep me on track!
  • melainamm
    melainamm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make some new friends, just started over yesterday.
  • MaryLiz2015
    MaryLiz2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday for the first time and already blew it but I did honestly record my intake and it was healthy food! Trying to eat cleaner at the same time...cannot exercise due to health issues and have a HUGE national event on the calendar for Sept 2015. Also just discovered Salad in a Jar so hoping to do more healthy meals.
  • MaryLiz2015
    MaryLiz2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi...I just started yesterday also. Have never been heavier and now, due to back issues, cannot exercise. What happened to the woman who used to play tennis 3 times per week and walk every morning? I am in northern AZ where it is a gorgeous 61 degrees this morning. Mary
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey, feel free to add :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting at this again too (been about 35 days now lol but already down 16lbs!)
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think the "friends" function on here is one thing that motives, inspires and keeps me going more that just about anything else. I am on here everyday. Please feel free to add me (anybody and everybody). I will motivate you as much as I can! We will have fun a long the way.
  • lmcicco01
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP. I have a long journey ahead. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and learning from the MFP community.
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello

Please feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to help motivate and encourage each other :)