Losing the baby weight!

Options
Hey y'all! So, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon of being healthy :) I'm a 23 year old wife & mommy who just had her first baby in November! I was pretty active before I got pregnant...but then bam- I gained 80 pounds. I'm down 40 and joined this site in hope to help give me motivation and the tools to lose this baby weight. I'd love new friends in the weight loss journey, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• Meggers1022
    Meggers1022 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm on the same boat as you! I'm 26, married with a 2 month old that was born in November, as well. :) I gained 45lbs during my pregnancy and was active before. I'm hoping this site gives me some motivation, too! Good luck!
    -Megs :)

Starting Weight: 188lbs (at end of pregnancy)
    Current Weight: 162lbs
    Goal Weight: 132lbs
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I am a mom of two children (3yrs old and 10 month old), I too weighed 200lbs the day I had my baby, I got down to 170 in August and just lost 40 lbs, and currently weigh 130. It can be done!!! This site really is helpful and there are a lot of supportive people on here too. Good luck to you! All the best!
  • kellytaylor13104
    kellytaylor13104 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I'd love to join you for motivation as well. I just had my 3rd baby on November 19 and I'm using MFP to shed the baby weight. I'm a very active person who loves to workout, but post pregnancy weight has always been a struggle for me..its like cement! I gained and lost over 50lbs with my first 2 and plan to do so again. I currently have just under 30lbs to my goal weight.

After I had my son (2nd) in 2008, I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers. I contribute the success to journaling my food, exercise and stepping on a scale in front of someone. With 3, I just can't make the time for WW meetings and weigh-ins...so here I am on MFP.

Thanks to sbooth09 for getting this topic posted..I was a bit hesitant to post one myself!

Kelly