Replies

• ShannonS921
    Options
    Bra for me = undergarment

^
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    How is it any different than a bikini top/swimsuit top?
  • sjserna
    sjserna Posts: 48
    Options
    Usually I'm comfortable now just wearing them by them selves. With like a razor back tee . I have never wore a bra underneath because I'm not that big on top and I have enough support with the sports bra itself
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Undergarment for me! I'm not comfortable enough to go and workout without it as outerwear, but if you are, then kudos to you! I'm just not there yet.
  • sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How is it any different than a bikini top/swimsuit top?

Sports bras offer MORE coverage. They are fitness clothing. I said in a PP, even t-shirts were considered undergarments decades ago. The only thing that matters is comfort level. I wear tankinis with skirted bottoms to swim because I'm not comfortable in a bikini. Those who ARE comfortable, rock on....
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    So I'm wondering if I can run out to the mailbox in my shorts and a jog-bra or if I have to put a top on first.

you can do whatever you like in that situation... do it naked if you like!

Public nudity is illegal. Just saying...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    So I'm wondering if I can run out to the mailbox in my shorts and a jog-bra or if I have to put a top on first.

you can do whatever you like in that situation... do it naked if you like!

Public nudity is illegal. Just saying...

it's not nudity if it's just upper body and it is actually not illegal in Canada anymore as far as I know as it was considered discrimination against women since men can go topless...

As for the OP...whatever you want...

I often workout without a bra period no harm no foul.
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Go by the appearance of your nipples. :laugh:
  • greeneyes972
    Options

...wut? :huh:
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm not personally confortable running around in just a sports bra. I always wear a shirt over it. Usually a wicking tank or t-shirt. However, if you are comfortable then go ahead and wear just that at the gym, running, working out or whatever as long as there aren't any rules against bare midriffs.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options

I think she means that you shouldn't run out if you can see your nips through the sports bra. Some are rather thin/white ones can be transparent.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I wear mine as an undergarment. However, I wouldn't really blink if I saw another woman jogging in one on a warm day, or going to her mailbox.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I always wear my bra first then sports bra then top.

Are you all wearing only sports bra as an underwear???

I prefer not to overly layer as it makes me sweaty. Besides which, sports bras are not intended to be worn over regular bras (if I am understanding the question).
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

I only care if mine appear even.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I prefer not to overly layer as it makes me sweaty. Besides which, sports bras are not intended to be worn over regular bras (if I am understanding the question).

I only wear a sports bra without a regular bra underneath.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i have this combo from panache and one day i might work up the nerve to wear it in public ..like at a superhero race or something :laugh:

ultimate-sports-bra-rwb-502.jpg
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If you have a good sports bra, you don't need another bra underneath.
    And this is coming from a girl in a 38H....
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

I generally wear the sports bra only and I am a 34G, Wearing two is uncomfortable to me....and hot, I already sweat enough without another layer.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    OH yeah 34HH here and i only wear my sports bra,. i dont need to wear anything else. that panache bra i posted is pretty good for high impact stuff like sprinting (and trust me that's a whole lot of tittay for that sucker to hold :laugh: ) especially when i configure it into the racer back position.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It's underwear! I don't go out in a regular bra without something over it why would I do the same with a sports BRA? There are tanks and camis out there that are loose fitting and can be worn right over the bra to let some air circulate, maybe getting one or 2 of those can help?