cook yourself thin

Options
I recently bought this book. Thought others might like it as well. Its fantastic! :flowerforyou: Everyone is different, so it might be good for some while others dont enjoy it. Theres also a chapter on Swaping one food for another calorie wise.

COOK-YOURSELF-THIN-SK-R132337.jpg

Replies

• thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you recommend it, I'm going to go buy it! I have been trying to find a new cookbook but I didn't know where to start! There's SO many! Does this book have a lot of meals in it that use typical ingredients you would have in the average household? I just don't like when a recipe is 100 ingredients long and you've never heard of half of them!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I watched that show, then made 3 different recipes from it three different times and they were all disgusting... I was so disappointed :(
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you recommend it, I'm going to go buy it! I have been trying to find a new cookbook but I didn't know where to start! There's SO many! Does this book have a lot of meals in it that use typical ingredients you would have in the average household? I just don't like when a recipe is 100 ingredients long and you've never heard of half of them!

yes, theres ALOT of ingrediants you would have in your household. It also gives you a chapter on Swaping one food for another calorie wise. For example Large baked potato with butter and sour cream is 770 calories. Swap for a healthy potato skins 420 calories
  • BeckySue16
    BeckySue16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oooo! This looks like a good investment! Have you tried any of the recipes yet?
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    I watched that show, then made 3 different recipes from it three different times and they were all disgusting... I was so disappointed :(

Really? Ive made 4 meals so far & loved them. Everyone is different. So I guess its on what you like.
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Are the recipes easy to follow

2126848.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    Oooo! This looks like a good investment! Have you tried any of the recipes yet?

yes the french onion soup, the cheese, vegetable, bacon frittata, turkey mini meatloaves with roasted root veggies & the mac n cheese
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    Are the recipes easy to follow

2126848.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

im not a good cook & ive pulled it off lol
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm convinced! I'm going to buy it! THANKS!!!