What will you GAIN when you LOSE?

Options
I know this phrase comes from the Special K commercial but I wanted to ask what would you gain when you lose?

I will gain self-confidence. I am tired of hiding my body with layers of clothing. Plus I wear all black.. I would like to wear some color.

What about you?

Replies

• csy108
    csy108 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm already starting to gain back a bunch of perfectly good clothes that I haven't worn in 5-6 years. I felt stupid for keeping them around all this time taking up space. Now I feel stupid for ever having grown out of them, and glad to have them back.
  • meridianova
    meridianova Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    more of my wardrobe. going shopping in my own closet has always been one of my favorite things because i hoard clothes. there's a pair of electric blue, low-rise skinny jeans that i haven't been able to wear in almost 5 years.

i'll gain the ability to stop cringing when i see myself in the mirror.
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    health!
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    confidence
    better health
    new wardrobe :bigsmile:
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I love this question and it is a great motivator. Getting so heavy has made me lose my energy and self confidence. It's made my joints ache and limited my activity. When heavy I get more overheated in the summer which has made it harder to go to outdoor art shows and other outdoors events. Here is what I will gain: more energy, more years of life, the ability to travel, the opportunity to paint plein air with other plein air painters in the mountains and all over the country.
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    -Health
    -confidence
    -my closet
    -pride
    :) and a tighter hold onto accomplishment.
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    fearlessness!