August 30 day shred- motivation required !!

Options

Replies

• bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! AND it is so much easier!! Feeling smug but still cant do a proper push up...

:huh:
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm out of town for the next few days. But I will get plenty of exercise in while hiking. Catch up with you all on Monday!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    How lovely! Hiking! Nowt like being out there in the fresh air. Have a lovely time!
  • lisamalm
    lisamalm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    On day 4 (+one day with Davina McCall intense Toning – an excellent HIIT-workout). Really good to switch to another workout for a day in order to prevent muscle soreness. I find Jillian Michaels is really inspiring.

After Shred 30 level 1 I always do two 10 minute solution segmnets. Buns+thighs (toning) and Flexibility (the best stretch I have tried). Do you have any other suggestions for stretch programs?
  • baybreeze85
    Options
    I'm sort of late but I'm going to join you guys! I've never made it through level 2! So I'll start it again and go with it. :D
  • MonR85
    MonR85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! Have never finished it!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many people doin the shred!

I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow and I'm thinking about start her Six Week Six Pack on top of it.

My yoga class is today so I'm feeling very inspired by the brand new week as always.
  • amybaxstrom
    Options
    So I'm a little late, but I'm in! I need some motivation and something to get these last 10 pounds off....ugghh....
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1 of level 2. Wow! definitely harder, but I love the challenge!

Keep it up!!!
  • angrodriguez92
    Options
    I totally forgot that I was doing level 2 today =(

I did level 1 lol, but the pushups and jumping rope are still hard for me so it wasnt a waste. I might do level 2 later today or the 6week6pack.
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    <- progress pictures. Level two currently.
  • bethstefl
    Options
    I did day 8 of level 2 (total of 18 days) and I'm still having a tough time with those chair squats with v raises! I don't know if I'll be ready to move on to level 3 after tomorrow, but gotta do it! So far I've lost 4 lbs and 3 inches from my waist! I'm 5 months post partum, so I had quite more from the waist to lose, but it's been great motivation for me to get back to my pre-preg shape!
  • lisamalm
    Options
    Day 5 of level 1. But also did two days with other workouts and took one day off. Still cant manage a decent pushup! :-)
  • LULUREBEL
    Options
    I'm a little behind due to vacay and a hectic work schedule, but I'm back at it! Level 1 is halfway done for me. I made it through the entire workout with only one slight pause for water. Congrats to everyone else pressing forward!
  • angrodriguez92
    Options
    I did Level 2 today for the first time. Boy. That was tough but i think i needed it to be to stay motivated. I can't wait for my endurance to improve.
  • mattiwebb7
    Options
    just do it! no one thought it was easy. i eat the same thing for 4 of my meals every day. going on 3 months straight. 3.4% body fat and a 17 pound drop since june1, no cardio, hard lifting plenty of protein. if you want the result, you gotta complete the test.
  • mariimacattack
    Options
    Today will be day 6 level one. I'm already starting to see some results so I'm super excited for what's to come.
  • LULUREBEL
    Options
    I'm behind but still shredding. I think push-ups will always be my weakness but I do see improvements overall.
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just saw this but I'm just about done with level one (Only one more day to go but I'm gonna do it through the weekend). I'm doing it every other day and I'm seeing results too. Mostly my arms... they jiggle less now during the punches lol!! I'm a bit scared of Level 2 & 3 considering this is kicking my butt now!!

O! I did drop about a half inch off my arms, bust, hips and waist. Nothing off my thighs but since I don't have much to lose there... my thighs are pretty killer already lol!!
  • lisamalm
    Options
    Day seven! Following a schedule with 1 day shred 30/one day Davina Mcall Intense toning (long intense warmup+27 minutes of weights and HIIT)/one day rest. Plus a lot of extra pilates and walking. So it is more like a 90 day shred for me!