Facebook or MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• keepitoff99
    Options
    :laugh:

Definitely agree. It's a toss up for me at this point. Old habits die hard and I always check FB first, but not for long - just look for any messages then come here.

It is awesome to have a site with so much support and activity!!
  • debbieruth
    Options
    I certainly have more fun on MFP, with tons more encouragement too!

I don't ever get "You look fat in that picture" here. :D So that's nice.
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I certainly have more fun on MFP, with tons more encouragement too!

I don't ever get "You look fat in that picture" here. :D So that's nice.

Well if someone said that to me, they would be deleted and blocked so fast they wouldn't know what hit them!!! You don't need toxic people like that in your life. We are way more fun here anyway. :smile:
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    Facebook who? LoL Think I look at facebook once a week now. Use to be so addicted to Farmville.
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes, i was an Fb addict but now MFP is creeping up slowly, and I seem to be spending more time here than FB. The only thing that FB had got over MFP is a like button! Thanks to all my MFP friends for the support, motivation and general caring nature. Together we will conquer ourselves and be a fitter world. x
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I keep this up all day long, and then check it when I get home:) I think you can say I might be addicted to this site! I do check FB, but I do prefer the encouragement here. I don't care to see what games people are playing-and get sick of seeing all those updates. I like the weight loss updates though! Haha!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I keep this up all day long, and then check it when I get home:) I think you can say I might be addicted to this site! I do check FB, but I do prefer the encouragement here. I don't care to see what games people are playing-and get sick of seeing all those updates. I like the weight loss updates though! Haha!

I am with you, I have MFP on all day while I am at work and when I get home it is the first thing I log into. I do still go read over everyone's status's in FB but that is it, I never comment on anything. So LOVE my MFP and all of my MFP friends, don't know what I would do without all of you :heart:
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I have been enjoying MFP a LOT more than Facebook lately. I can relate to people here. I can't talk about my weight on Facebook. It's filled with drama and negativity. On MFP I have people that I can relate to! People are too judgemental on Facebook. The people here are amazing and so encouraging!! If anyone would like to add me, feel free to! <3