Ready to find support and friends!!!

Options
Hello all!! I joined this site a week ago and at first I wasnt so sure about building a friend base here, not because I dont think ya'll aren;t great! I do!! I read the message board all the time. Its just that I have not had great success in my fight to beat the fat... But I sit here today, a week after my first day of logging in and WOW! I feel the difference in my stomach, and my behind :D So I hope to find friends out there!! anyone that needs support and a friend on this journey!! I am looking to lose about 100lbs. I am not a fan of working out but i love dancing and have a wii so i will be dancing the fat away and watching my calories :D who will fight with me!!! ???
:

Replies

• ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been logging my food and exercise religiously since just before New Year; so far, I've lost 7 pounds. It is a fantastic feeling!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I just requested you! I am always looking for more friends and people I can help motivate!
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome. I joined about 2 weeks ago. I am looking for friends, motivation and encouragement because you can't do this alone! :smile:
    I'll fight with you!
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me.
    Just be prepared....I am going to be doing allot of little notes on my resisting my addiction...bread.
    jac
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I just requested you, I want to lose at least 80 pounds maybe more, I am fighting the good fight this year...we CAN and WILL do this!!!
  • Mamaheatherhg
    Options
    Hello we are all here for you. I just joined the other day and I have a wii also but i need to get a dance program too... I heard there is a Zumba dance for the Wii if so I would love to get that. You can add me if you like.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sort of new to this too, but I'm with ya...I don't love to exercise, but have a Wii and have started doing the Just Dance Kids with my son. It's killing me! I also do a lot on the Wii Fit because winter here stinks and I try not to go outside if I don't have to..ha! I sent you a friend request. Support is a great way to stay on track!
  • tsummey
    tsummey Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you all!!! I didnt expect such a warm welcome <3 what a beautiful bunch of women we are!!!!
  • stephscott
    Options
    I am here to fight with you girl! I cant wait to get off of work, go home, clean up, cook dinner, then...work out! I get bored with doing the same ol routine everyday so some days I go to the track, get on the treadmill, work the elyptical go to the gym, or dance.
  • chicka78
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! This has been a great place for motivation and support. I started about 2 weeks ago myself and I've lost 5 lbs just by realizing my poor choices in food. Good Luck!
  • tsummey
    tsummey Posts: 15
    Options
    I am here to fight with you girl! I cant wait to get off of work, go home, clean up, cook dinner, then...work out! I get bored with doing the same ol routine everyday so some days I go to the track, get on the treadmill, work the elyptical go to the gym, or dance.

I know I am the same way! thats why just dance works so well for me there are so many different songs and im competitive so i keep playing the ones i suck at till i get good at it lol,

you go girl!!