Under 200lbs finally (warning hairy guy pics)

Options
Tim_CNY
Tim_CNY Posts: 25 Member
Male/34/5'10

I started out at 330lbs before finding MFP. Started out really well and got down to 284, but then kind of fell off the wagon for a bit and stopped tracking my food and weight. I actually didn't gain weight back, but the summer of last year I decided to fully commit to this and haven't missed a day since.

My original goal when I started was 200lbs, never thinking I would ever get there. This morning I actually did.
86088bca-5cc9-46e5-aa3b-57854b93e181.jpg

I still have a ways to go, I'm thinking I want to get down to 170 and see where I want to go from there, likely incorporating more strength training and working to build up muscle.

Couple of pics, left is last summer at 284, the right is this morning:
18207608-85d0-4fe0-b1bf-1b8f78cfde32.jpg99c96420-9e5c-4a82-8341-0f0e3d0bf067.jpg

Replies

• krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! :)
  • christoph_231190
    Options
    Congratulations! thats a great achievement
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Also you don't look particularly hairy to me. I think we get conditioned to seeing male models shaved all over the place & lose perspective. I prefer the natural look.
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! Great work and I know you are happy to reach ONEderland!! Congrats!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    looking good--and men have chest hair its ok
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! Congrats! No need to warn about hairy guy pics....you're a man, that's how it should be!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Well done.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed - I was expecting werewolf-status hairy... In any case, job well done! :-D
  • Tim_CNY
    Tim_CNY Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed - I was expecting werewolf-status hairy... In any case, job well done! :-D

Sorry about that, when I get to my next goal I'll post back pictures, some more hair there :)
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    You look amazing ! Great work
  • markstar69
    markstar69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congratulations. I have similar start weight and goals but have a long way to go. Thank you for sharing.
  • tombetlej
    tombetlej Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of yourself!
  • qnotes
    qnotes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Gettin' hot! Kill it. Great work!

*hotter! :D
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    199.4. That's epic. Congratulations on all the hard work paying off today. Keep it going.
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    Looking good! Congratulations! Keep the hair. It's natural. We like natural. :)
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tim...awesome job!
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You just encouraged me big time!
  • lappy16
    lappy16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    fab loss. you look amazing....and not very hairy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!