Body Pump

Options
What can you tell me about it?

I have looked at youtube videos to see just what it is and I like the look of it.

Have you taken this class? Did you love it? Hate it?
Tips?

Thanks!

Replies

• SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Body Pump is a full body barbell class, mainly focusing on weights it helps build muscle using high reps and low/min weight....
    its a great workout to cover a full body workout...
    and especially if you dont like doing weights you get it over and done with...
    I recommended doing two classes a week!!!!
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    I have started Body Pump and have been doing it a few weeks. I find the weights section of the gym really intimidating. But I love going to classes as I find them really motivating. This way I get the best of both worlds - motivation of being in a class and no intimidation from sweaty men who feel the need to grunt a lot! Give it a go...
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
    I am greatly intrigued and found only one place in town that offers the classes so I am motivating myself to spend the money on them!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Thank you so much!
    I am greatly intrigued and found only one place in town that offers the classes so I am motivating myself to spend the money on them!

They should let you try one class for free.

Let us know what you think!

Charmagne
  • megan518
    megan518 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Body Pump! I've been doing it for years, and I try to do it twice a week. I, like others, get bored doing weights on my own, but this is motivating and usually the hour goes by quickly! Afterward, you feel GREAT knowing you worked all the major muscle groups! It's also nice if you can go to different instructors, b/c alot of times they make their own mixes. That way, you aren't doing the same tracks every time. Good luck!
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    Hey! Everyone has answered it well enough! I am a Body Pump instructor so if you need any help feel free to let me know :)