HELP!!! I'm new, Fat, and need friends.

Options
I'm a fatty and need friends to encourage me to diet, instead of the lads down the pub, giving me friendly abuse for going on a diet! HaHa
Add me as a friend if you wish!

Replies

• sfrugrats31
    sfrugrats31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right back atcha... Cupcakes called my name yesterday and I couldn't say no!!! Tired of not being healthy... or being able to button up my pants lol. What makes you want to loose weight?
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hooliganlee - Welcome :) What are your goals? Starting weight &/or goal weight? What are your plans of attack? You will like it here & it works as long as you use is! :)
  • asilcox327
    Options
    Ha, me too! I want to change but I really need support and encouragement. I just really started to get off my butt so any ideas or methods for me to consider please feel free to make suggestions! :)
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    welcome :)
  • amyw218
    amyw218 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Im gonna friend request you. =)
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Great! I'm new, Fat, and need friends too!
  • majikal6
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!. Friend request sent. :smile:
  • stephscott
    Options
    Hi Hooliganee, I'm new too, I will be your friend! Let's help motivate during the times of weakness and this weightloss journey will be nothin. :)
  • mdyer1977
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! The support of forums like this helps!!
  • jennigriff
    Options
    Welcome to the place where you can get all of the encouragement and advice you need. Add me if you like :)
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Ha ha ha!!!! Welcome to MFP.
    Feel free to add me if ya wanna pal!

Angie
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG! You sound like me! That's what I say too pretty much word for word.. lol Welcome! I'm new too! This is actually my first post. I need friends too! Feel free to add me!:drinker:
  • Fat_girl_gonna_be_slim
    Options
    Hi, Ive been on here two weeks and they are a really fabulous bunch its make a world of difference to have the support of like minded people :) feel free to add me.

Good luck and enjoy the ride :)
  • tsummey
    tsummey Posts: 15
    Options
    you came to the right place to find the support you need!!!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck. Add me if you wish!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel welcome to add me as a friend. I am trying to accumulate people for motivation and encouragement (to give it and receive it)!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! Sent request!! You can never have too many friends for support and motivation!!!!
  • SarcasticManiac
    Options
    Welcome! Always good to make new friends. Request sent! :D