Sorry All.....

Options
GraceCamD
GraceCamD Posts: 128 Member
on one of these threads a few weeks ago I spouted off about people were not nice and all in cliques and I was never coming on the message boards again......you probably don't even remember me, lol, just wanted to say sorry, I was just probably having a bad day and too fricken sensitive!

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    The things you said about my mother were unforgivable. Apology not accepted.
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    I missed it, but I'll take the apology anyways. No prob OP

Hangry... happens to the best of us.
  • GraceCamD
    Options

LOL your too funny! :D
  • GraceCamD
    Options

Thanks, good to know :)
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    you never were nasty to me, however. HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN? wait, I forgive you :flowerforyou:
  • GraceCamD
    Options
    you never were nasty to me, however. HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN? wait, I forgive you :flowerforyou:

:)
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I knew it was you!!

dean_point_eyebrows.gif
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

LOL! :laugh:

Hey there!
    I did see that and totally get it! I get a little sensitive and defensive and have actually questioned people's comments and gave them attitude. :blushing: I just think that a lot of folks are oblivious to how their words can hurt someone, especially those of us trying to build up our self esteem. We all have bad days and a little positive support from our fellow MFP family always seems to brighten them up, regardless of the very few negative comments. :smile:
  • Chalk_Slinger
    Chalk_Slinger Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Look, your diatribe caused me to require therapy and it was out of network. In the future save me the 900 dollar copay and grow a thicker skin. Ask any teacher how to do this as we excel.
  • DeWitch
    DeWitch Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    oOoBLUEoOo

"Hangry"...
    I LIKE that - my new excuse when Hubby thinks I am just being a biotch :)