Postpartum Weight Loss!

Options
Hi there! :happy:
A few years ago I battled my weight and won! I started out at 203 lbs and got all the way down to 140 lbs!
Which took me about 8 months in total and then my husband and I found out we were expecting!
Well I just had my daughter 4 weeks ago and while I was pregnant, at 40 weeks I weighed 230 lbs *Yikes* :sad:
So yeah, I gained a TON!!! At 3 weeks postpartum I weighed 206 lbs so I am basically starting back where I was a few years ago. Now I finally feel fine enough after recovering from childbirth to start my weight loss journey all over again!! :smile:

I'm looking for some support and hopefully some fellow new mommies out there
to join me on my journey so we can inspire one another :bigsmile:

Replies

• 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 months PP and still working on the last few pounds:)
  • eldersc
    eldersc Posts: 3
    Options
    IF you're on Facebook the group Mommywood Gets Fit! is pretty good. I'm in the same boat except my daughter is already 9 months old and I still haven't really started exercising again. Parenthood is tiring! and time consuming! But no excuses, right? :)
  • nancypaige1
    Options
    You're right about mommy life being tiring, My daughter is only 4 weeks old today and let me tell you, I and EXHAUSTED!
    Exactly no excuses! you just gotta push yourself it'll be worth all the exhaustion someday :)