Looking for Friends

Options
Hello!! I’m 5’2 (on a good day)! I need to lose about 25 pounds. Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me on track.
Who’s in!?

Replies

• jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    Options
    LOL, I'm in!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You're TALL. I'm 4'11 on a Good day More like 4 10.5 :(

I'd love to help if I can. I'm more in maintenance mode / gain muscle and lose the belly pooch still.

Welcome!
    Nancy
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You can add me, I'm on here everday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday tracking my food and exercise. I'm 5'0
  • beckyjo_14
    beckyjo_14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I am 5'10 and wanting to loose about 20 lbs. Looking to find friends for motivation and accountability. :)
  • AshLovesLoki
    AshLovesLoki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking help and motivation. I want to lose weight and get fitter. Really need some support would love to hear from you guys
  • missnville
    Options
    Hi - I am brand new here... 5'5, 167 lbs... 43 years YOUNG! :) Mom of two great kids - ages 22 and 16. I live in Franklin, TN - just outside of Nashville. I need to lose about 40 lbs. I would love to be friends!
  • brusier3
    brusier3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new 4"11 and would like to lose about 28lbs. So I would like all the help and support from all of you lovely people out there. I am 55 years ( young).
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • mikebrown909
    Options
    Im Also looking for some friends to help keep me on track, 2nd day of clean eating(Ish) and already feeling the food cravings. But im sticking strong this time.

Not a weekly change but a life style change!
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'4.2 on a good day. I have a similar weight loss goal
  • netteklee
    Options
    Count me in - all the more the merrier :)
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    5'4" on a good day...! I'm in.
  • zarajah5
    Options
    Hello there..I'm also looking to lose a couple of pounds and i Badly need some motivation..what area are you living in??
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm JB from the uk! Nice to meet you all. I need motivation and inspiration to get back to my ideal weight. Please add away if you can help. Anyone? See you on the other side!! :)
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday!
  • hebronc28
    hebronc28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. You can add me. I'm on everyday. I need to lose 10-15 pounds.
  • conroegirl
    conroegirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need friends to help me get and stay motivated to lose 40 pounds.:happy:
  • Westendgirl75
    Westendgirl75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    :flowerforyou: