Eat garbage and be perfect

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Similarly...try ordering something healthy at most eatting establishments. The meals are made to look and taste great, not be healthy. My friends HATE going out with me to lunch...as often, I tell them there is nothing on the menu I can eat. Even simple dishes like chicken or fish are cooked in oil or smothered in fatty sauces.

When I walk down the halls of a mall, I'm overwhelmed with just how unhealthy the food is..but man does it look tasty.

End of rant...

*Crosses ^this dude off the hang out and eat lunch with list*

because, seriously....
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sex sells, and the company will profit if people get it into their heads that they can eat whatever they want and look like the people in commercial. It's just strategic advertising. That is not at all the same as the moderation philosophy advocated on this site, but it does sell food.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Similarly...try ordering something healthy at most eatting establishments. The meals are made to look and taste great, not be healthy. My friends HATE going out with me to lunch...as often, I tell them there is nothing on the menu I can eat. Even simple dishes like chicken or fish are cooked in oil or smothered in fatty sauces.

When I walk down the halls of a mall, I'm overwhelmed with just how unhealthy the food is..but man does it look tasty.

End of rant...

because, seriously....

I know, this post made me kind of sad. I'll have lunch with you though :flowerforyou:
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay... I know it's not "What" you eat but how much you eat and all that...
    But did you ever notice that commercials always depict the most extremely healthy, happy, thin, fit and glowing people hocking whatever they are trying to sell, no matter the product :smile:

Fixed.

They don't put plus sized women in Victoria's Secret commercials either. Just smiling pretty girls. BRB, I'm going to go eat a burger.

Kate%2BUptonMmm%2BBurger%2B1.gif

Lol I thought that's how everyone eats a burger?

Of course, you don't?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

End of rant...

because, seriously....

word....That's more high maintenance than most girls I've dated.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    No matter what someone is trying to sell they tend to pick healthy and happy looking people. Doesn't matter what it is. You think the people using the shake weights actually got their bodies by using them?

90af62b5-1aa3-4013-aaa3-825ddcbe71a5.jpg

Does the shake weight come with him?

SOLD
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

End of rant...

because, seriously....

I know, this post made me kind of sad. I'll have lunch with you though :flowerforyou:

Come by afterward and we'll all get together and have fun and laugh...and I'll make cupcakes and brownies!!

306460_v1.gif
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mzbnyieepV1sezoa7o1_500.gif
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Never noticed that. Weird. I bet they'd sell more if they used overweight people to peddle their product........
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I eat garbage and am perfect. It's hard work but someone has to do it. :drinker:
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Never noticed that. Weird. I bet they'd sell more if they used overweight people to peddle their product........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

no, but you might.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

no, but you might.

post-32888-Stacey-Oster-Thompson-lip-bite-pFC9.gif
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

no, but you might.

post-32888-Stacey-Oster-Thompson-lip-bite-pFC9.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    The look on her face is fricken priceless!!!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ]

Kate%2BUptonMmm%2BBurger%2B1.gif

^^^ my reaction to cheesecake. for real.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay... I know it's not "What" you eat but how much you eat and all that...
    But did you ever notice that commercials always depict the most extremely healthy, happy, thin, fit and glowing people eating crap like Wendy's, McDonalds, KFC, etc...? :smile:
    Used to eat that stuff every day and was a size 3. Stopped eating it and gained 30 pounds.
  • super_belle
    super_belle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    4 weeks out from first comp here.

Dinner tomorrow
    burger_zingerstacker.jpg

Flexible dieting 101
  • gogophers
    gogophers Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Real bummer of a thread (jk). I did actually click on it thinking you were going to post about eating actual garbage.