Domino's Pizza Calorie Counting Question!

Options
Hi guys!

I was thinking of ordering a pizza tonight, so looked on the official Domino's website at the calorie information. According to my research, a small thin crust pizza with light cheese, onions, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, and green peppers is only 360 calories for 1/2 of the pizza.

This seems too good to be true to me. Can anyone vouch for the accuracy of my calculations? Did I do that correctly?

Replies

• myposian
    Options
    And a whole order of plain chicken wings is 380?! Cray!
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Seems a little low to me. It appears that they don't add any calories for the tom's, onions, peppers or mushrooms?
  • myposian
    Options
    Oh, that's true. How tricky.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    dominos has a nutrition calculator on their site where you can enter in your own pizza exactly the way you ordered it. Very handy.
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i can believe it... they don't come with as much cheese as a standard greasy fat takeaway pizza... and if I don't feel as ridiculously full if i eat an entire small pizza from dominoes
  • TheMannon
    TheMannon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The dominos calculator is very useful - be aware that they're in the camp that veggies like green peppers are net negative, i.e., they take more calories to digest than they provide.