Lite Lemon Pie

Options
Mygsds
Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
Truly if you like lemon try this......

1 can condensed milk
1 tub Crystal light Lemonade Mix (dry) the one that makes 2 quarts..
I large container Cool whip Light

Mix all together and put in graham cracker crust.

You won't be sorry..

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Sounds scrumptious. Do you just refrigerate after placing in the crust or do you keep in the freezer. Sorry when it comes to baking I like to do things exactly as instructions say. :)
  • Mygsds
    Options
    Sounds scrumptious. Do you just refrigerate after placing in the crust or do you keep in the freezer. Sorry when it comes to baking I like to do things exactly as instructions say. :)

Just keep in fridge... It won't last long. We had potluck last week for a benefit.. Requested to make this so made 3....... Not a crumb left. It's really got a lemon taste, but absolutely great for Summer..hope you try it.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Just keep in fridge... It won't last long. We had potluck last week for a benefit.. Requested to make this so made 3....... Not a crumb left. It's really got a lemon taste, but absolutely great for Summer..hope you try it.

Thanks appreciate it, very much. Already passed the recipe on to family members. :flowerforyou:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wonder if it would work with True Lemon lemonade? Thinking I may have to try this tonight.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Thank you for sharing!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bump! How is the consistency? I'm wondering if using extra whip or some cream (instead of the comdensed milk) would make it thicker...
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    bump for my husband who loves anything lemon
  • Mygsds
    Options
    bump! How is the consistency? I'm wondering if using extra whip or some cream (instead of the comdensed milk) would make it thicker...

Hi , I should have mentioned that.. When you mix the 3 ingredients, it sets up immediately. Really thick. I use my small hand mixer... Does t get runny in fridge .
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    My family loves this when I make it. I actually call it "Lazy Lemon Pie" since it's so simple to make and I forgot the original name. Thanks for posting. (:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    This post got me wanting lemon pie, so I used what I had on hand.
    1 Mini graham cracker crust,
    1 stonyfield lemonade yosqueeze kids yogurt,
    3 tbs cool whip
    and a little extra lemon juice.

I folded the yogurt in with 2tbs coolwhip and about a tsp of lemon juice then filled the crust, and topped it with the remaining 1tbs of coolwhip it was amazing!!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I wonder if Dream Whip would work...
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thank you
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    so the lazy part of me doesn't want to take the time to put this into a recipe calculator and figure out calories.. any idea how many services/calories per serving?
  • Mygsds
    Options
    so the lazy part of me doesn't want to take the time to put this into a recipe calculator and figure out calories.. any idea how many services/calories per serving?

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 8
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 317.1
    Total Fat: 6.6 g
    Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
    Sodium: 0.6 mg
    Total Carbs: 24.5 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
    Protein: 0.1 g

View full nutritional breakdown of Crystal Light Lemonade Pie calories by ingredient
  • lqichick
    lqichick Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cindyloo01
    Cindyloo01 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing. Must try!