Chubby arms

Options
was sad this am when I noticed how chubby my arms have gotten. I call them Oprah arms.....they wave when movin. Any ideas or suggestions of what exercise could help reduce this? Only want my hand to wave not whole arm...lol
Thanks for any suggestions and help :)

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well first do you mean arm or the back of your upper arm (tricep)? Also calorie deficit with exercise is the only way to get rid of fat.

I will cover the entire arm . For triceps skull crushers. for biceps curls. forearms reverese curls.
  • Kicking
    Kicking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Powerspin is really good, you have to keep the ball moving around. Google it!!! ????
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    lose more weight by eating in a calorie deficit. improve your results by incorporating a full body resistance training program
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Arm exercises don't target the arm fat. We can't choose where we lose. DavPul explained the proper solution.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    If you find a solution be sure to share, lol!

I call them my bat wings. I now have great muscles...but the extra skin hangs below them. I've heard all sorts of idea about specific exercise to tighten up the skin; they don't work for me. My only choices are to live with it, or save up a ton of money to have brachioplasty done.