Friends - IIFYM

Options
tag624
tag624 Posts: 166 Member
Anyone else doing IIFYM and want to be friends? I just started less than a week ago and thought it would be nice to have some friends that do this, then maybe I can get some ideas on what everyone eats.

Replies

• tag624
    Options
    bump! :)
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hi! I do IIFYM, feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • naomiruth__
    Options
    Hi! I just started today!

Happy to be friends! :)
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I do IIFYM and my diary's always open, happy to friend anyone :bigsmile:
  • all4grays
    Options
    I thinking about starting this next week - how is it working for everyone? I am in a rut and just seem to go between the same 5 pounds over and over again.
  • tag624
    Options
    I thinking about starting this next week - how is it working for everyone? I am in a rut and just seem to go between the same 5 pounds over and over again.

I just started 2 weeks ago and have lost about 3 pounds, I would have lost more if I stuck to it better. But I finally broke through my plateau! So to me, it is the best way of eating, and Im not starving anymore :happy:
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me/browse my diary. I don't find it particularly interesting but I'm very much IIFYM. Though I primarily focus on protein and let the rest fall into place.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I do it too! Diary open
  • rico80
    rico80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing iifym for quite a while. I dont track religously or plan my whole days food around my macros but i do make sure i meet my protein and my fibre needs without fail. Im the leanest i've ever been and i will never go back?...please add me..
    erica x
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • StephanieKTerranova
    StephanieKTerranova Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I follow iifym :)! I've been doing it for about 6 months and love it. Feel free to add me anyone!