Recovery meal plans and tips for hitting 2500+ calories

Is anyone willing to share their meal plans? Also, any tips on hitting the 2500+ calorie mark?

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    If you want to add me as a buddy you are welcome to view my daily meal plans. I am at 3200 calories right now so that is plenty over 2500 calories.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Is anyone willing to share their meal plans? Also, any tips on hitting the 2500+ calorie mark?

Feel free to look at my diary...
    Quite an easy goal actually
  • nick1109
    nick1109 Posts: 174 Member
    Add me/view my diary I usually eat in excess of 3000kcals a day (without any trouble either)
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    I know the OP has deactivated, but in case anyone actually tries to use the "search" function before starting a new thread:

Something that helps me hit my ~3500 calorie goal is making a good portion of my food ahead of time. Every morning for breakfast, I eat a hash made from (usually) lean ground beef, potatoes, and onions that I add scrambled eggs to. But I make it over the weekend so that, in the morning, all I have to do is put it in the microwave while I get dressed. Add in a protein shake and some yogurt, and I'm looking at 1000 calories before lunch that only takes a few minutes to prepare that day.