4 lbs away from 10 stone loss! with pics

Options
_SoundWave_
_SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
Hey

I wanted to share my story because I feel its important for people to see what can be done without surgery or extreme dieting methods or removing vital food groups.

I've lost to date 136 lbs now I've been sitting at this figure for about a month now, but my measurements continue to drop as i've just introduced German Volume Training to my regime. I train 6 times a week, 1 rest day ( i still walk about 2 miles a day that I don't log with my pug ) I spin 5/6 times a week, 1 PT session, GVT Training 3 days and the rest is a mixture of running, swimming and kettlebells. I always change up my routine so my body and mind don't get bored, and your body responds at its best when its challenged.

So here is what I looked like last April 2013
33e0191f-cb64-413c-b97f-cbc6b75bcaee_zps9a32da3e.jpg

In Hawaii - most beautiful place on the planet and I looked like a whale :(
59645d4c-f417-493c-90cd-90affbbbb4fa_zpsd712f89a.png

And this was 6 years ago
252a13f9-8e59-4fe8-ab58-7e660104f622_zpsd8524353.png

Then I decided to get fit and healthy and look at the results! I'm not finished yet by any means but I'm starting to see real progress.

53121309-C003-48F6-92EF-D492FB2C2D7A_zpscfetc5jq.jpg

DB9E57AB-05E5-4464-A63D-A6DFC83C7300_zpsfy7eqhup.jpg

44BA54C5-291B-4697-AACB-B56D9CD4ADCE_zps9snfittv.jpg

612edada-dc34-4185-850b-d0397d739590_zps5d1f7429.png

49C1FBFD-4121-4519-B602-6AA226331A71_zpsgje1mkti.jpg

As you can see there has been quite a dramatic change and muscle tone is starting to show more and i'm thankful to the GVT training for that because its kicking my butt!

I did this whilst still eating McDonalds, I have a love affair with Big Macs , some chocolate, bickies and chips, my diet isn't perfect by any means and I know that and am working on that but equally I don't have many vices and If i want a kit kat chunky with my tea i'm not going to worry about it.

With the constant working out I'm eating roughly 2000 -2500 cals a day so it makes you want to eat more, your body needs to eat more to keep it working! I enjoy my food too much to not eat plenty.

Some food for thought! everybody is different i know but this is what worked for me and ultimately you work hard enough and its possible. The more i lost the more motivated I got as i began to look better!

Thanks for reading! and any questions about my regime please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Charlene :heart:

Replies

• lillypad13
    lillypad13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story, you are wonderful inspiration!
  • EmmaLouLFC
    Options
    WOW! Amazing and thank you for sharing. What a truly amazing journey you have had xx
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You've done such an amazing job!! Such an inspiration. I'm so happy for you, and also glad to hear you don't stress about the kitkats (my weakness!). Well done!
  • cherrygaldiet
    cherrygaldiet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done. Thank you for sharing, it really motivates me reading success stories.
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your weight loss success and pictures, the hard work has certainly paid off - well done to you! :)
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW - you have done a fantastic job.
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and at least 10 years younger too! xx
  • _SoundWave_
    Options
    thank you xx I just wanted to show that it can be done, despite drama, despite excuses, it can still be done. I've had a pretty intense year and a very sudden family death but I powered through it because my health is worth it!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Sexy curves!!!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really paying off and you must feel fantastic - you sure look it! Keep it up - your loss is very inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!
  • tucky3203
    tucky3203 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! So inspiring!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work. You look amazing. Great job
  • Niccole5878
    Niccole5878 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look AMAZING! Great job! You should be so proud. Heck, I'm proud and I don't even know you!
  • _SoundWave_
    Options
    OMG!! You look AMAZING! Great job! You should be so proud. Heck, I'm proud and I don't even know you!

awww xxx :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you and I am x
  • kab642014
    Options
    you look great... like a different person...
    great job!!!!!!:smile:
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I LOVE what lifting does for the body.

But, I notice that your smile is gone :ohwell:
  • cattitude123
    cattitude123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC! Thanks for the pics, what an inspiration!!
  • _SoundWave_
    Options
    You look GREAT! I LOVE what lifting does for the body.

But, I notice that your smile is gone :ohwell:

Lol that's not deliberate ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!