3:37 AM

Options
It is 3:37 AM right now.

I want to go to sleep, but I still have another 1000 calories to eat.

What should I do? :(

Replies

• darreneatschicken
    darreneatschicken Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I feel soo bloated from eating.
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    200 more carbs to go...
  • cmazurek85
    cmazurek85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just go to bed if youre not hungry...
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    But then I will lose weight. And weight is so hard to get for me.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Eat some peanut butter, go to bed and make a big *kitten* breakfast when u wake up
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Eat nuts, or nut butter.....heck ice cream.

There you go, tons of calories.

Go to bed....
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    the struggle is real
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Go to bed....

The term nut butter ALWAYS makes me giggle like a moron.

Yeah eat some ice cream and go to bed. Its a struggle, sometimes, but suck it up and push through it.
  • greenstar25
    greenstar25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Go to www.bodybuilding.com, read up and you will realize how important sleep is for your transformation ;-)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Go to bed....

The term nut butter ALWAYS makes me giggle like a moron.

Yeah eat some ice cream and go to bed. Its a struggle, sometimes, but suck it up and push through it.

hmmm....
    Let's meet up somewhere.....I would love to see what a giggling moron looks like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cause I can look in the mirror and see a moron any time of the day
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    this board is ridiculous at times.

Yup
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    yeah I ate some ice cream, I had to eat like 5 cups to hit the rest of the 1000 calories and 200 carbs left though.

I know eating ice cream isn't hard, but it is hard when you have to eat 5 cups and you're already full.
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    you guys think I am ridiculous but if I don't eat 3k calories a day, I will lose weight, and weight is soooo easy to lose but sooo hard to gain for me
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Can't you just go to bed and have an extra 1000k to eat when you wake up?

I know this may blow your mind, but its already tomorrow, so who cares if you eat them at 3:37 am or at 3:37 pm on the SAME DAY.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    you guys think I am ridiculous but if I don't eat 3k calories a day, I will lose weight, and weight is soooo easy to lose but sooo hard to gain for me

You need to plan your day better so you aren't force feeding yourself in the middle of the night...
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    I'm like really messed up though... my body is only used to eating at night...

I dunno how I should go about changing this.
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    And because I'm up so late eating, I tend to wake up late. Thus, the vicious cycle repeats itself.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm like really messed up though... my body is only used to eating at night...

I dunno how I should go about changing this.

Start eating during daytime hours. Voila! Basically it doesn't matter when you eat, but if you're trying to eat 3000 calories and can't do it in one or two sittings, something needs to change. Start snacking more if big meals aren't working for you. All it takes to change your eating habits is to...change your eating habits. But you have to come up with a plan and then do it.
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    I'm like never awake during the daytime though! It's really sad! Yesterday, after I finished eating the ice cream, it was like 5 AM, and I ended up sleeping till 5 PM. So.... even if I start stuffing myself silly right when I wake up (which I can't because my stomach is digesting food all night while I sleep so when I wake up, I'm not even hungry)!

I timed myself, and it takes me an average of about 12 hours to eat 3000 calories. If anything is ridiculous, that is. I've tried soo many things. Protein / weight gainer shakes, ice cream, peanut butter, smoothies, milk. It still takes me a really long time to eat! My body just doesn't like to eat, although this entire summer I've been forcing it to. I feel like death some days. I mean, I wake up, and all I think about is how much I have to eat today, and it really is a burden.

I just want you guys to understand what I'm going through. The people who just call me ridiculous don't know what I'm going through.
  • darreneatschicken
    Options
    Can't you just go to bed and have an extra 1000k to eat when you wake up?

I know this may blow your mind, but its already tomorrow, so who cares if you eat them at 3:37 am or at 3:37 pm on the SAME DAY.

This is probably the best idea so far. But 4000 calories a day is just too much for me. Very rarely will I have a day that is that intense. Plus, if it takes me 12 hours to eat 3000 calories, it's probably going to take me like 16 hours to eat 4000 calories, meaning that I will be up late again that night, and then the cycle just repeats itself over and over.