Lite Lemon Pie

Options

Replies

• j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    so the lazy part of me doesn't want to take the time to put this into a recipe calculator and figure out calories.. any idea how many services/calories per serving?

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 8
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 317.1
    Total Fat: 6.6 g
    Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
    Sodium: 0.6 mg
    Total Carbs: 24.5 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
    Protein: 0.1 g

View full nutritional breakdown of Crystal Light Lemonade Pie calories by ingredient

thank you!
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump! YUMMMMMM
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    so the lazy part of me doesn't want to take the time to put this into a recipe calculator and figure out calories.. any idea how many services/calories per serving?

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 8
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 317.1
    Total Fat: 6.6 g
    Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
    Sodium: 0.6 mg
    Total Carbs: 24.5 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
    Protein: 0.1 g

View full nutritional breakdown of Crystal Light Lemonade Pie calories by ingredient

thank you!

So welcome
  • sostep
    sostep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Making this for tonight, can't wait!!! I am using truwhip instead of cool whip
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    OMG this is to funny!!! I was going to make this the other day and actually gave the recipe to my mom. I entered in all the ingredients into my recipes on MFP and thought to myself for a LITE pie there sure are a lot of calories. I mistakenly wrote down sweetened condensed milk not just condensed milk. What a huge difference!!! I will readjust the ingredients and maybe actually make it now . Plus I will have to call my mom in the morning and let her know I screwed up the recipes. LMAO :laugh:
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mygsds
    Options
    OMG this is to funny!!! I was going to make this the other day and actually gave the recipe to my mom. I entered in all the ingredients into my recipes on MFP and thought to myself for a LITE pie there sure are a lot of calories. I mistakenly wrote down sweetened condensed milk not just condensed milk. What a huge difference!!! I will readjust the ingredients and maybe actually make it now . Plus I will have to call my mom in the morning and let her know I screwed up the recipes. ..

Maybe you are thinking of evaporated milk.... Don't use that, way too thin.. Must be condensed milk
  • fanaledrinks112
    Options
    To make crust: Set oven rack at lowest level; preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, swirling the pan, until the butter is a light, nutty brown, about 30 seconds. Pour into a small bowl and let cool. Stir in oil. Slowly stir the butter-oil mixture into the flour with a fork until the mixture is crumbly. Gradually stir in enough ice water so that the dough will hold together in a ball. Press the dough into a flattened disk.
    Place the dough between two sheets of plastic wrap and roll into a circle about 12 inches in diameter. Remove the top sheet and invert the dough over a 9-inch pie plate. Remove the remaining wrap. Fold the edges under at the rim and crimp.
    Fanale Drinks
  • Mygsds
    Options
    How much flour??????. I have only used a graham cracker crust for this, but anything is fine....... Sometimes, I have made it with no crust to save calories, just cut like regular piece of pie because it sets up perfectly...
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness :love: I have to make this, I absolutely love anything lemon. I'm in the UK so i'll have to substitute graham crackers, I will use digestive biscuits like I do for a cheesecake :happy: Not sure about the lemonade yet, will google for that.
  • willywonka
    Options
    Ruh roh, I did use the fat free eagle brand sweetened condensed milk!! Was I not supposed to? :laugh: I didn't know there was just plain condensed
  • Mygsds
    Options
    Yes, yours is correct. The condensed is really thick. It only comes in sweetened. I try to buy the one that says fat free or lite I can't remember. Don't use evaporated milk because that is too thin... Did you make the pie????
  • willywonka
    Options
    I made it and it is incredible!!!!!! I would love some more of your yummy recipes :flowerforyou:
    I have two slices left from our cookout and I can't wait for dessert.
  • Mygsds
    Options
    I made it and it is incredible!!!!!! I would love some more of your yummy recipes :flowerforyou:

Oh, so glad. It's our family's favorite dessert for Summer... Plus it's so easy..
  • JWat2020
    JWat2020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Oh, so glad. It's our family's favorite dessert for Summer... Plus it's so easy..

I am going to make this for dessert tomorrow night. What size tub of cool whip do you use?
  • Mygsds
    Options

I am going to make this for dessert tomorrow night. What size tub of cool whip do you use?

Use the larger.. Not sure of the ounces.. There are 2 sizes . I also use the light and can't tell the difference. Hope you like this..
  • JWat2020
    JWat2020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Use the larger.. Not sure of the ounces.. There are 2 sizes . I also use the light and can't tell the difference. Hope you like this..

Made this last night. I used Keebler's individual size (100 cal) pie crusts. Freaking amazing...
  • Mygsds
    Options
    Glad you liked it too!!,
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Do you think this would be good in a regular pie crust??