Turbo Fire

Options
Turbo Fire vs Turbo jam, I am going to order one, but I cannot figure out which, turbo fire has a hefty price tag on it.. Turbo jam is much lower intensity , I am out of shape but not totally, Any ideas? or stories of your own you would like to share

Thanks!!

Replies

• katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I say you can't go wrong with either. Turbo Jam is a lot of fun! But you know I like TurboFire, and I think you get more workouts with it. I say if you're not used to cardio kick boxing, start with Turbo Jam :)
  • rockstarwife
    rockstarwife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used Turbo Jam off/on for many years, and trying Turbo Fire for the first time, I'm glad I did Turbo Jam first. Think of it as an introductory. Be sure to learn the moves, cause the first time I committed to TurboJam, I really buggered up my knee.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    hI katie :) I wouldnt say that I am used to cardio kick boxing.., I am just very undeiced , I mean I am sure I will adjust quickly but its the price that maybe stops me .. thats a lot to spend on a program
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I bought them of Ebay for half the price, but I'm sure they are copies. They only work on my husband's laptop or on our portable DVD player...but at least they work? LOL
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire...don't regret a dime I spent on it. As soon as I get to my next goal I'm buying Chalean Extreme. Chalene is fabulous!
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a great way to learn the moves. I know people who are in shape that couldn't keep up with TurboFire. I would say start with Turbo Jam, you will still lose tons and WON'T be dissapointed!!!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I wanted to get Turbo Jam last spring, but my boyfriend said if I got Power 90 instead he'd workout with me, so I didn't get it.

Well, needless to say, the working out together didn't last, and when I went to get Turbo Jam, I discovered Turbo Fire, so I got that.

I later went back and ordered Turbo Jam, just to have some "workout variety".

I wish I would have done it the other way around. I wish I would have gotten Turbo Jam first, then gotten Turbo Fire. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Turbo Fire, but like someone else said, Turbo Jam is kind of an introductory to Turbo Fire. It teaches you all the moves at a much more moderate pace. TurboFire is crazy fast paced.

Turbo Jam is still a great workout. And you get more "bonus" stuff, like the weighted gloves. AND, it's cheaper. The cardio dance routines all have a high intensity section, which is Turbo Fire's big selling point.

I can't make up your mind for you, that's just my experience. Good luck, and have fun, whatever you decide!!!