sgt invincible where are you?

Options
I went to send sarge a message and he's been deactivated :noway: :noway: :noway: What did I miss? :sad: Manda, whats up?

Replies

• vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I went to send sarge a message and he's been deactivated :noway: :noway: :noway: What did I miss? :sad: Manda, whats up?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I believe....he's taking some time off.
    Meaning he's still around, just not as visible.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    He said he needed to focus on other important parts of his life for a bit, but he hasn't COMPLETELY abandoned us. :smile: I can't blame him, sometimes I catch myself spending waaaay too much time on here.
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    whew!!! Was hoping I just missed a thread while at work. Either that or Shannon, Tam and alli had some explaining to do. :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    He said he needed to focus on other important parts of his life for a bit, but he hasn't COMPLETELY abandoned us. :smile: I can't blame him, sometimes I catch myself spending waaaay too much time on here.

I totally understand, he's got some....important things going on (aka Manda and life in general).
    I get sucked in and way too focused sometimes on this site. Although I love it, somedays it takes over my world.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    whew!!! Was hoping I just missed a thread while at work. Either that or Shannon, Tam and alli had some explaining to do. :laugh:

pffffttt...I'm always blamed for the stuff the bad crowd I hang around with does. I try to set them straight...I try.....:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

pffffttt...I'm always blamed for the stuff the bad crowd I hang around with does. I try to set them straight...I try.....:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I'm the sweet shy one that no one ever suspects :blushing: :laugh:
    MUUUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :smokin:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I'm the sweet shy one that no one ever suspects :blushing: :laugh:
    MUUUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :smokin:

She's like a nun...if a nun um.....:devil: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smokin: :love: :huh: ...then she's just like that!:bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I used to have this T-Shirt--loved it!

d_2750.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I used to have this T-Shirt--loved it!

d_2750.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: wow that's cool...I heard Shannon sold THOUSANDS of those....:wink::drinker:

love you my little riding nun! where ever you are!
    hugs!:flowerforyou:
    Ali