Huge exciting change!

Options
I am so excited - for a couple of YEARS now, whenever I wear my FAV sweatpants or my skirt - both with elastic waistbands - when I would walk anywhere for any distance, they would "roll" down under my stomach pooch...and no - that's NOT a look I want to rock. I noticed last night when I got home from my walk that my sweatpants WERE STILL UP! Then I thought back and...my skirt didn't slip down when I got up to walk around in my office... I can't TELL YOU how EXCITING that is! It's so awesome...at least I'm thrilled about it and just had to "jump up and down"!!! :laugh:

Replies

• Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    That is so excellent and something no one else might notice but I'm glad you did. Congratulations on reaching that milestone, may you encounter many, many more!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Sometimes those subtle changes are the things that REALLY inspire you to keep going.
    Keep up the great work. One day soon those pants and that skirt will be sliding down - for a very different reason. :wink:
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That sound so much more comfortable! congrats!!
  • TheMrsMazer
    TheMrsMazer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you! I have been trying to pay attention to the little victories I experience too so that if the scale doesn't move I still have something to be positive about. Keep it up and I look forward to hearing about more of your successes!
  • vickiclose
    Options
    Thank you all for your support - it's VERY exciting. I saw a pic of myself at Seminar last month and wanted to cry. That's when I started this program...and it's WORKING! Next year, when I walk across the Seminar stage as a new director...it's not going to be in a large women's size suit...it will be in a NORMAL sized one!

One question that I hope some of you can answer...I'm super concerned about loose saggy skin (especially in the arms!). I am using one of the awesome products that I sell that does really help with that...but I"m still worried (because that's just me). I don't want to be waving at someone and have my "arm skin" waving the other way! I'm 46 in a couple of weeks...so I'm guessing age factors in... YUK! Ideas? Tips?
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is awesome. Now go - and rock on with your bad self :flowerforyou:
  • vickiclose
    Options
    You are too cute! Thanks everyone...and keep those tips coming on saggy skin! My miracle creams can only do so much! It's been 10 days and I'm down 8 pounds and 9"!!!!!! I'm SUPER excited! I've only been doing this a very short time, but my food log is open, and I would love to share this journey with all of you!!!! HUGS!:flowerforyou:
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work! My skirts are starting to slip down because they are getting too big! I need to alter them. :) I feels great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!