hard time with lunch

Options
I just don't feel like eating it and I feel like I should because it's good for you...

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    its best to spread your calories out throughout the day and not save it all up for one meal. Maybe you are not choosing appatizing items???
  • DIVATRUFFEL0116
    Options
    have vegetables
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My favorite lunch is a plate full of steamed vegetables, such as zucchini with broccoli, peppers, and onions to go with my low fat cottage cheese and piece of fruit - usually an apple or grapefruit. A lot of people think they have to have a meat for protein to get through that mid day crunch, but cottage cheese has a good amount of protein and it is so good.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I typically have a handful of nuts, veggies or fruit of some kind and a yogurt. the nuts help me stay satisfied which helps me a lot.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    the lean cuisine meals are really good. and if you like salads, they are very filling as well. even if is just a small portion of something...you gotta eat to keep going
  • rainastar
    Options
    I would definitely go for some kind of nut, maybe almonds: high [healthy] fat and protein and you won't need to eat much, and maybe a glass of juice?
  • marrieandfive
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I think I just need to go grocery shopping because nothing seems good to me anymore. I went to taco bell and at most of a grilled chicken taco and half of a cheese quesadilla, it was really yummy and still only like 400 calories.