Hello!

daphnesmom
daphnesmom Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

I started Myfitnesspal a while ago, but wasn't really into it. But, after the visit with the doctor, I learned that my cholesterol was kinda high, so that was just the fire I needed to really change my eating habits and lifestyle. Although my ultimate goal is to loose weight and look great, I am also focusing on lowering my cholesterol (of course) and being healthy. Good luck to everyone here! It's going to be tough, but worth it in the long run!

Thanks!:smile:

75010.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• daphnesmom
    daphnesmom Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone!

I started Myfitnesspal a while ago, but wasn't really into it. But, after the visit with the doctor, I learned that my cholesterol was kinda high, so that was just the fire I needed to really change my eating habits and lifestyle. Although my ultimate goal is to loose weight and look great, I am also focusing on lowering my cholesterol (of course) and being healthy. Good luck to everyone here! It's going to be tough, but worth it in the long run!

Thanks!:smile:

75010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome, you'll lower it in no time, mine was 216 and I was able to lower it to 184, just by walking, and watching what I eat. Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • Wilmasmom
    Wilmasmom Posts: 3 Member
    You Will Do!!!! I believe in you, Meme!

Love ya,

Minnie:love:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome new friend!!!

Your ticker:
    75010.png

This discussion has been closed.