Favorite Healthy Cookbook

Options
Another post prompted me to think of this but what is your best healthy cookbook? I use the Biggest Loser Family cookbook the most I guess.

Replies

• slimshoppin
    slimshoppin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I pretty much love Cooking Light Cookbooks. I have one from 2001 that I use almost every week, and there isn't anything in there I made that I don't love.

And, I frequently go to my local library and check out healthy cookbooks too to get more variety.

I do like the BL cookbooks though.

I have hundreds of healthy recipes on my personal blog: http://www.slim-shoppin.com. You can search by category
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start....And the Hungry Girl Cookbooks...
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    tosca reno eat clean for the whole family,
  • AllieWhiteley
    Options
    In the UK we have a series of recipe books made by the BBC Good Food magazine. Two of these are specially dedicated to Low Fat meals and include information about the calorie count per serving (and protein, sugar, salt & carbs) for each recipe. These books are £4.99 ea in the shops or £2.99 in Amazon so are very good value for money in my opinion! A similar set of books are published by Hamlyn and I have their Low Calorie and Low Fat ones.