Looking for help to become the best me

Options
Hello. Ive had this app for a while, and never really used it. I decided I am going to really invest myself into using this. I am hoping to get people to help support me and help guide in with staying on track, due to not having the best support system at home. I am 25 yr old looking to change my health around. I hope to get under 200 before the end of the year. Who wants to help/ go through this with me?

Replies

• luzin97
    luzin97 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello mmkipper;

Although nearly old enough to be your Mom - We have a lot in common fitness and health wise. Nearly the same goal, same amount to lose and living with others that make it hard to stay on track. I' would love to help, encourage and motivate each other.
  • mmkipper
    Options
    This sounds perfect! I will add you as a friend! Im looking forward to supporting each other!
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also am over 200 pounds. Hoping to be under in the next week. Fingers crossed. I'll send a friend request. Its definately easier with people to cheer you on.
  • xo_jenny
    xo_jenny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I think committing to using MFP is a fabulous first step on your journey. You can do this, girl! Just sent you a friend add. P.S. love the horse in your photo. :)
  • mmkipper
    Options
    thank you everyone! so far I am overwhelmed by all the support and all these new friends. I think is going to be a lot of fun sharing stories and helping eachother...... and about my horse I think he will also enjoy my weight loss! hehe
  • babbyb1
    babbyb1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help, as well. I don't have a support system at home.
    I have two kids and am going through a divorce.
    I am also over 200 lbs.
    Can you tell by my avatar that I like animals? Most days, I feel like the gazelle.
    Just sent you a friend add.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Horse is a +1
  • Tweetee1773
    Tweetee1773 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

last time I weight myself (Monday :"( ) I was 195. Although its barely under 200 Lbs, I am also pre-diabetic so I must get myself under control before its too late. I would love to join your group I believe that by simply reading each other status, would help us keep in track. :D
  • Justdoitkelly
    Justdoitkelly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am new here too and would be happy to support you on your weight loss journey. :smile:

Kelly
  • Lizrose214
    Lizrose214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new here too and I would be happy to give you some support :)
  • SFay727
    SFay727 Posts: 1
    Options
    Howdy.

I'm new to the message boards, although I've been using the food/exercise tracker for some time now. I'm over 200 lbs as well and being under by the 1st seems like a reasonable goal. Add me to the friend list as well.

We can do it!

sheryl
  • babbyb1
    babbyb1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

last time I weight myself (Monday :"( ) I was 195. Although its barely under 200 Lbs, I am also pre-diabetic so I must get myself under control before its too late. I would love to join your group I believe that by simply reading each other status, would help us keep in track. :D

Add us as friends! We like to motivate! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • kelty412
    kelty412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends! Please add me.
  • abradshaw6001
    abradshaw6001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I, too, am trying to make it under 200 pounds! My total goal is to lose around 100 pounds within a year! I know if I lose 2 pounds per week for 52 weeks then I can reach this goal in that time frame. If you want to add me as a friend that would be great! I need the support, as well! :)