Anyone want to do 30 day Shred in September?

Options
I was thinking about starting 30day shred in september. Could use some support. Anyone want to do it with me. We can encourage each other. I am a mom to a 1.5 yr old and a 6 month old and work full time. So 30 mins a day is really all I have to squeeze in exercise.
I'm currently 210lbs and ultimately would like to get back down to 170lbs. Friend me if your interested or post here

Replies

• sedulous77
    Options
    i am startin it on August 10th, if you can join it will be really good, I have to be in shape for an upcoming event on16th september. i work full time 9-5, have a full family, 3 kids and a wife (the nagger). i m currently 185 lbs, trying to be around 165-170.
  • KeliKar
    KeliKar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to google it and print off the paperwork. You can count me in. I've read about others who've used it and its helped a lot. :smile:
  • katieechristensen
    katieechristensen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • iruninpink
    iruninpink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I have been off track since March so it would be good to have some motivation.
  • psibaby
    psibaby Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll try it. I am currently 197. I tried it once before and it was very difficult. I am ready to try again.
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Spt 1-10 we will do Level 1
    Sept 11-20 we will do Level 2
    Sept 21-30 we will do Level 3

Everyone do the best they can and post what you like or dont like about it. I've heard the first 4 days are the toughest and we WILL be sore, but to push through it. I was able to get through the first 5 days 2 years ago and then I quit. I'm hoping htis time will be different =)
  • KeliKar
    KeliKar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • shellee622
    Options
    Just started it last night! Starting weight 191 would like to get to 160 eventually :)
  • ColourfulFiasco1
    ColourfulFiasco1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this in September as well! I've started it before but kept quitting, and now I've been focusing on running (week 4 of C25k as of today!). By September I'll be where I want with running though, so I'll be ready to try and tackle this….in a dorm room.
  • radiant_future
    radiant_future Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been considering this -sounds tough but my body needs it. Am 208 lbs aiming for 130 lbs!
    Will join you. Thanks for this :smile:
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Im so excited that everyone is on board!!!! We can do it girls!!!!!
  • jlp19771
    jlp19771 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question but, where can I find the shred that you all are using? I would like to join in. Thanks
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I will do the 30 day shred in September.
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It is a Jillian Michaels work out. I ordered the DVD from Amazon.
  • W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Why in September? That's still bulking season.
  • jlp19771
    jlp19771 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I kind of wondered if that was the one but thought I would ask for clarification :smile: I already have that DVD, it's still in the plastic though lol
  • Beth7246
    Options
    Count me in! I'm so excited to start!
  • olgasgarden
    olgasgarden Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i just found 30 day shred on youtube
  • Nny_Dead
    Nny_Dead Posts: 13
    Options
    Found it on youtube and I am definitely in!!! :happy:
  • Justdoitkelly
    Justdoitkelly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am new and have been thinking of starting the 30 day shred too. I would love to join!!! Is there an official group here for it?

Kelly