Downfall...Ice Cream!

Options
I eat ice cream all of the time! It is definitly my downfall. Any healthier subsitutes that could replace my current addiction? Please help!

Replies

• jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I love ice cream and chocolate.....my vice to get me thru??? Hershey's Special Dark nuggets with almonds!
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    It's my nemesis, too!
    I've mostly replaced the craving with thick smoothies made with milk, protein powder & frozen fruit.
    But I do have one frozen yogurt a week :)
  • vzepol
    vzepol Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ice pops
  • CJWirth09
    CJWirth09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like frozen lite Cool Whip- It comes in a little tub in the freezer section. Eating it frozen is so good!! It is like 10 calories for two tablespoons- so not huge servings but you could have alot for the same amount of calories! It is not the same as ice cream of course but a lighter replacement. :happy:
  • stlouiscardinalsfan
    Options
    That sounds delicious! Does it come in chocolate too???
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    sugar free fudgesicles - about 40 calories each :)
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches or other novelty ice creams. So good and they are low calorie. An Ice Cream sandwich has 150 kcal. Yum!
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    there's a brand of ice cream, Arctic Zero i believe, that is incredibly low in calories. look into that! i can't find it anywhere near me, but most people are able to find it :]
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    snickers 90 cal mini ice cream snacks...YUMMY!
  • stlouiscardinalsfan
    Options
    Both of those sound tasty too.:) Thank you for all your helpful suggestions!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i have been thinking about getting an icecream maker so i can make super healthy frozen yogurt...maybe i could get my parents to get it for me for my birthday lol...anyway low calorie fudgecicles are awesome, i also love frozen whipped topping..its yummy
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Nope sorry, I just gotta have it so count it in my calories..... It could be worse you could be addicted to deep fried pizza :D
  • stlouiscardinalsfan
    Options
    Haha. :laugh:
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    get a banana cut it into coins. put it in the freezer. once frozen put it in the blender. makes a tasty treat with the consistency of icecream. if you want to add a few more calories you can add peanut butter or honey.
  • stlouiscardinalsfan
    Options
    Is there any other fruits you can do this with? Sadly I am highly allergic to bananas.:sad: